• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
By AR Rahman

Seriously.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They should replace Silvestri's score with this just for kicks. Kinda like how France changed the Prison Break opening theme:

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Fuck off. Your movie has 0 brown characters. And the one movie that had one they weren't involved with was a racist stereotyping cab driver

If you're going to use the culture to promote your movie have the calls to embrace someone from atleast a nearby area

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel should really fast-track that Kamala Khan movie (I know she's Pakistani American, but still).

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck off. Your movie has 0 brown characters. And the one movie that had one they weren't involved with was a racist stereotyping cab driver

If you're going to use the culture to promote your movie have the calls to embrace someone from atleast a nearby area
Spider-Man Homecoming

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to think that shot of Hulk in Wakanda still being there is a massive stealth spoiler.

ZiZ

Oct 27, 2017

Ummm, Iron man had a bunch of brown terrorists, thank you very much.

SublimeAnarky

Oct 27, 2017
Copenhagen, Denmark
They obviously want the Indian audience 😅!

They've actually just recycled the Hindi version of this 'music video' and slapped on the Tamil vocals on top of it.

And yes, there is a Hindi version of this too. Rahman is a strong get because he has made some great movie music in the past, but to this effort - i gotta say that it didn't grab me in the least. A 'C' for effort and a 'D' for content in my books.

In the meantime the Russo's are trying to talk up a Tamil acting legend and another popular actor as their idea of an Indian Tony Stark and Hulk casting fit!

KimiNewt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Marvel should really fast-track that Kamala Khan movie (I know she's Pakistani American, but still).
Oh I'm sure they're chomping at the bit to make that movie. Unlike Captain Marvel she's actually a good character that comic readers like.

I wonder if they'll make her a mutant rather than an inhuman.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Like, I don't hate it, but it seems a little too.. I dunno, upbeat for an Endgame promotion. Would have worked better before Avengers 1 I think.