ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

z9ZuDsj.jpg

Bor Gullet

Oct 27, 2017
I guess that leaked plot may have been somewhat true.

Posters look pretty dope.

Last edited:

Deleted member 11822

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The posters look really cool. can't wait to see all the 'did these posters just spoil Endgame?' posts in my news feeds.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Why is Loki up there? Shouldn't he be already dead and not count towards the 50/50 split of the dusting.
Your counts going to be off Thanos.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does the fact that Evangeline Lilly got a poster mean she'll be in the film? I'm most interested in the Ant-Man and the Wasp portion of the story.

Spidey

Oct 25, 2017
UK
If Valkyrie is alive, I'm dissapointed she doesn't have a big enough role to make it on the poster.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I saw that but I had assumed Vision was a different sort of dead to the rest of them. I mean they're coming back surely.

Edit, there are other non snapped dead people up there too, didn't spot them.

Yeah there not all snapped out cause Gamora wasn't and she's on the poster

the posters with the characters who got snapped or otherwise deaded are black and white.

We don't know if she's dead or snapped out they literally just left her on that planet or she's in the soul stone?

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
I don't get how so many people are not getting that the black and white posters = dead characters lol
Marvel should have written DECEASED and ALIVE over everyone's forehead.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
For some reason my brain read Happy Hogan as Dum Dum Dugan and now I'm disappointed.
Hopefully his hat survived the snap.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
Didn't Valkyrie escaped with Thor's group after Ragnarok? How did she survived Thanos attack? Unless she left before the attack.