• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
People have been trying to keep snap deaths and other deaths as different things since day one, with no real evidence for why that should be.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Valkyrie you say....Hype that couldn't go higher has gone higher. Korg next pls.

Edit.

I believe Infinity War only showed half the ship for those confused, half the people were probably cut adrift.

main-qimg-a83ec9986817212ae61505bda0fa7cb9

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Valkyrie escaped with Thor's group after Ragnarok? How did she survived Thanos attack? Unless she left before the attack.

https://www.inverse.com/article/443...valkyrie-survive-thanos-attack-tessa-thompson

Russo was in Iowa City on Monday for a series of talks and lectures in the town where his alma mater, the University of Iowa, is located. According to a redditor, the director stopped by a high school for a Q&A session. Russo confirmed that Valkyrie survived Thanos's attack, and that some of the Asgardians were able to flee in escape pods. However, he wasn't willing to divulge if Korg, the delightful rock alien voiced by Ragnarok director Taika Waititi, made it or not.

Korg is still MIA.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Since it used so many flashbacks as it was the trailer should have included Tony's like "If we can't save the Earth you can be damn sure we'll avenge it."

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they release these without the "avenge the fallen" tag. I want that Nebula poster.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
I swear that Dr. Strange 2 is going to open with a montage of Wong single-handedly fighting off an army of interdimensional space demon Thanoses as he recounts what he was doing during Endgame to Strange.
Same here. I'm imagining him showing up in Endgame, and Tony going "and where the hell were you?" Cut to Wong in some interdimensional area, and a tear in the sky reveals the giant eye of Shuma-Gorrath. Cut back to real time, and Wong goes "I was busy".

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
No Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, or Maria Hill.

(or Heimdall, but no chance he's ever coming back, his role in Infinity War definitely felt like a "peace out" from Elba)

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be clear, we've heard Tessa Thompson was in Endgame (and Infinity War, her scene was cut) since 2017. Any "leak" describing Valkyrie is not legitimate just because of this poster.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is not the thread for that. Please keep all spoiler talk or hints of it to the spoiler thread.
You put spoilers in your thread title, you kinda lost your right to "this isn't the thread for that".

Seconding this, change your title

Guys, please tell me this is a joke.

It's a joke, right?

I refuse to believe you don't understand the difference between "officially released marketing posters" and "leaked script."
I'd prefer not to know

Ecotic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yay at Valkyrie being in the movie. She's now one of the heaviest hitters post-snap (Maybe even top 3) and it would have made so little sense for her not to be utilized in some way in the fight against Thanos. I fear she won't be in it much though if she didn't make the poster.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It promotional material. It can be openly talked about.
It is not a spoiler. These are officially released posters from Marvel that are being put up on every single possible social media account of theirs, including the actors' own Twitter accounts.
Some people aren't looking at all the promotional material.

The spoiler is the title of the thread.
exactly

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know what her Infinity War scene was about?

The Asgardian attack scene at the beginning was longer and would have shown Valkyrie escaping with the other half of the refugees Thanos didn't kill, while Thor, Loki, and Banner stay behind to hold them off.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Starlord got fucking trash-canned. Rightfully so. Can't stand the guy after IW.