• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
q5S0HZ7.jpg

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I swear that Dr. Strange 2 is going to open with a montage of Wong single-handedly fighting off an army of interdimensional space demon Thanoses as he recounts what he was doing during Endgame to Strange.

If not that every promo trailer will be 90% Wong ending with a flash forward to a Dr Strange 2 scene with Wong saying he can help.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Some people aren't looking at all the promotional material.

Easier said than done. While we bend over backwards to support people who want to avoid "spoilers", a line has to be drawn somewhere. On this forum we apparently allow open discussion of official promotional material, so people who want to avoid that will have to avoid ResetERA until they have seen the film or changed their mind.

Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
Easier said than done. While we bend over backwards to support people who want to avoid "spoilers", a line has to be drawn somewhere. On this forum we apparently allow open discussion of official promotional material, so people who want to avoid that will have to avoid ResetERA until they have seen the film or changed their mind.
I still have no idea what is spoilery about these posters unless you haven't seen Infinity War.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
Where the fuck is Coulson's poster

Also why are they standing there all sad, they're supposed to be dead

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
No Hank, Janet or Hill posters tho.

Shuri confirmed ded, godamnit :(

Also where my bois Korg and Kraglin at.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Shit. Who's gonna be the chosen one that defeats Thanos now?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thank god there's finally complete confirmation that Valkyrie was in this, still not over her being completely absent from Infinity War.

He ain't avenging shit lmfao

Feels surreal seeing Nebula being a part of all this

also it is really telling that maybe they see black widow as a frontliner, and yet she is the only one without a solo movie

As we all know, Marvel did Black Widow dirty

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
It's my 39th birthday and I have a 300 mile round trip to plan to see it
Please just release tickets and not posters!!!