Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Codes for Marvel Rivals are apparently going out now, and you can get/earn friend invites.

If you happen to get one, I would love one and this is the thread for others to ask too.

EDIT: I'm in, so don't worry about me

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to try it as well!
If you can't tell I love guardians of the galaxy by my user name lol

OGlol

Jun 4, 2018
hello i am here to ask if anyone would bless me with a code, I love superheroes and was a marvel avengers fan :)

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I signed up but haven't gotten one so far, would love to try the game out if anyone has a code to spare!

Stove

Oct 27, 2017
Putting my hand up for codes if anyone has a spare :) I haven't had any luck.

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't get into this or Hades II. Fate conspires against me, but you, my hero, can set things right.

i.e. pls give code

NickCC

Feb 12, 2021
I didn't receive a code and have been ALL OVER this game since it was announced. I'd be so thankful if someone shared a code with me. 🙏🏽

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hello friends.

I have come from the land of Overwatch where I suffer near-daily in the realm of staggers and Little Timmies.

I would love a code to break free from this vicious cycle, thank you.

./ryan

Apr 6, 2018
Got a code myself, according to the game's discord, there is an in-game event that gives out the extra codes so I'll try to get some when the time comes for y'all

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I too am here to beg for a code for I am but a poor Marvel Heroes survivor in search of an ongoing multiplayer game I can call home

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
4261ec8b20a4ec6f9cf047250024371f.gif

Sangral