KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Pulled for the Valentina and got in one, pulled for Blob as well and got in three. The Knull variant is ok but I'm probably not going to use it over the Peach Momoko Knull I've got.

Exiles season I'm only going for the Sasquatch/Ravonna/Havoc set since that's one I need all three on. (And honestly if I get Ravonna and Sasquatch, might skip on Havoc entirely) Let's me save up keys at least. Though maybe tokens gets spent on one of the other three if they prove really good (I'm only expecting something from maybe Namora, that's potentially a 5 / 16, though I feel she'd only really come together in a limited number of destroy decks with how much Junk is going about at the moment.)

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
Got a bug midway through my final infinite conquest game. It automatically ended the run for me. I was winning. I'm pissed.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I've played Zabu on Isle of Silence twice and both times it's slowed down the game with its constant roaring.

I think I hit something similar in a game against HE, their Shocker's FX kept turning off and on after every single interaction in the game, was super frustrating. Don't remember if Isle of Silence was there but will be watching for it and strategically not snapping so I can flee without issue if it hits me again. Oh wait I hit infinite I don't care take my cubes I should insta snap every game.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I wish I could hit Infinite again but been stuck at 90s, didn't find a good deck to use this month. Haven't even done much conquest, need 3 more buys to get the card.

Before I miss out, is Valentina worth it? I pinned Annihilus because I don't have that card and have keys to use but don't care about the Blob and Knull variants. Should I just buy Annihilus or spent the tokens on Valentina.

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
I wish I could hit Infinite again but been stuck at 90s, didn't find a good deck to use this month. Haven't even done much conquest, need 3 more buys to get the card.

Before I miss out, is Valentina worth it? I pinned Annihilus because I don't have that card and have keys to use but don't care about the Blob and Knull variants. Should I just buy Annihilus or spent the tokens on Valentina.

She's played in Loki right now. Depends how much you like that deck. I imagine one day she could be in other future Luke Cage/collector decks. But right now its just down to your opinion on Loki.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

I use her in Loki. She's never won me a game just play cable or Mirage.

Dave.

Oct 27, 2017
The current (18h remaining) Comet Crusin' Cap Marvel bundle seems decent from a gold for tokens/credits conversion ratio, I think?

Recent Token Tuesdays have been 1,200token/1,500g right? so the 3k here is "worth" 3,750 ("normal" old Token Tuesdays would be worse!), leaving 3k credits for 1,250. 1,250g would normally net you 1,562 credits if purchasing missions (season pass xp too but ignored that), so this is already a good deal. Throw in a decent enough variant (although she's hardly meta right now), and the recent lack of other bundles to spend gold on (I'm at 8,125) - I might as well pick this up.

Caddywompus

Mar 10, 2018
The current (18h remaining) Comet Crusin' Cap Marvel bundle seems decent from a gold for tokens/credits conversion ratio, I think?

Recent Token Tuesdays have been 1,200token/1,500g right? so the 3k here is "worth" 3,750 ("normal" old Token Tuesdays would be worse!), leaving 3k credits for 1,250. 1,250g would normally net you 1,562 credits if purchasing missions (season pass xp too but ignored that), so this is already a good deal. Throw in a decent enough variant (although she's hardly meta right now), and the recent lack of other bundles to spend gold on (I'm at 8,125) - I might as well pick this up.
I wasn't sure about this bundle either, no one seems to be talking about it much. The Jane Thor bundle in a few days will be a good gold bundle for the tokens too, if it doesn't change.

I probably will get it because otherwise with so much gold and nothing to buy I started wasting it on stupid stuff like the Ultron emote.

Silverhand

Oct 26, 2023
FInally to level 99. 1 win away. ...... back to 97. Get back to 99, one win away..... back to 97.......back to 99. UGGHHH

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This month's cards look insane. Probably the worst one is Sage and even that can spike in games.

Man I really want to pull for Namora but I won't have enough keys for that week because I am pulling for Nocturne!

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
This month's cards look insane. Probably the worst one is Sage and even that can spike in games.

Man I really want to pull for Namora but I won't have enough keys for that week because I am pulling for Nocturne!
They do nothing for me sadly. Got 10 keys atm but I'm saving them all for June. Some amazing cards there. Especially Phastos and Arishem.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Namora is the only week I'm really interested in. After that is Sasquatch. Curious if a Beast bounce build with it could be competitive or not.

Caddywompus

Mar 10, 2018
Nocturne looks like a fun chaotic card I would enjoy but I'm going to pass for better cards in June.

Namora doesn't seem that appealing, more annoying to play against it you don't draw your tec cards.

Sage is a pass

Sasquatch is the only one I'll pull for this month.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Nocturne isn't that exciting but a 3/5 you get to move once is really good as just base value. And it's a stealth buff to C5 with the location changing effect.

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like Sage is going to be really good. Pretty much none of this month's cards are bad on surface level.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

In theory she sounds so good, but the RNG factor really goes against her. I think it's like a 3rd of the 6 drops will be useful? And of course the games I did play with her were non factors (Zola, Blob, Destroyer, Leader etc.). If you nab R Hulk or Magneto you're sitting pretty good, but man I still prefer Cable at the 2. I paired her with Luke Cage too, but maybe in the future when there are more desirable 6 costs, she'll get better. For now I think you can skip especially after looking at this months cards. I didn't play Loki w/ her though.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
How's proxima these days? I want to build a discard deck and I finally got glaive and have proxima pinned. Any good working discard decks people use?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
kic8zPE.jpeg
1st album

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Only Album I've completed is Hipp. Halfway done with Jim Lee and one of the Pixels but behind everywhere else. Have a hard time spending 1200 gold on a variant.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
My take on the new cards:

Blink: Seems like a format staple card to me. So many applications and will definitely be pushing up Ramp. I see a world where Blink makes it in a Tribunal deck.

Nocturne: As long as the Angela/Kitty/Elsa package is a thing, then Nocturne will be an excellent card. A lot of utility packed on this one card and it is highly efficient when you compare it to the other move cards. I expect it to be a format staple card as well.

Sage: This card seems innocuous at first but in many cases this will be an above rate card in terms of stats. The biggest downside of the card is that it's often not a turn 3 play much like USAgent. This card has potential in stuff like Annhilus Bounce shells where you can play this early alongside negative cards then Bounce them back. This will keep the buff and get really tall when played a couple of times. And this is the "weakest" card in the set IMO but still quite playable and decent.

Namora: Feels like this card is being slept on. The condition is not hard to meet and you are not locked into playing her in the middle. Plus the units keep their buffs so it's best to put the stats on movement cards. Ms. Marvel/Jeff/Doom/Storm decks exist already and this would be a nice addition. Jeff, Nocturne, Ms. Marvel, Namora into Dr. Doom is +15 points on the side lanes!

Sasquatch: The only thing you need to know about this card is that you play Mysterio and then you play this on turn 3. I expect it to be paired with Mockongbird and Hit Monkey/Black Swan/Mysterious style decks. Hell, if you played something on turn 4 then this is a 5 energy 10 power play which can be acceptable.

There is no bad card this month though I would say Sage and Sasquatch are the most skippable since they are narrower than the other cards.

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
My take on the new cards:

Blink: Seems like a format staple card to me. So many applications and will definitely be pushing up Ramp. I see a world where Blink makes it in a Tribunal deck.

Nocturne: As long as the Angela/Kitty/Elsa package is a thing, then Nocturne will be an excellent card. A lot of utility packed on this one card and it is highly efficient when you compare it to the other move cards. I expect it to be a format staple card as well.

Sage: This card seems innocuous at first but in many cases this will be an above rate card in terms of stats. The biggest downside of the card is that it's often not a turn 3 play much like USAgent. This card has potential in stuff like Annhilus Bounce shells where you can play this early alongside negative cards then Bounce them back. This will keep the buff and get really tall when played a couple of times. And this is the "weakest" card in the set IMO but still quite playable and decent.

Namora: Feels like this card is being slept on. The condition is not hard to meet and you are not locked into playing her in the middle. Plus the units keep their buffs so it's best to put the stats on movement cards. Ms. Marvel/Jeff/Doom/Storm decks exist already and this would be a nice addition. Jeff, Nocturne, Ms. Marvel, Namora into Dr. Doom is +15 points on the side lanes!

Sasquatch: The only thing you need to know about this card is that you play Mysterio and then you play this on turn 3. I expect it to be paired with Mockongbird and Hit Monkey/Black Swan/Mysterious style decks. Hell, if you played something on turn 4 then this is a 5 energy 10 power play which can be acceptable.

There is no bad card this month though I would say Sage and Sasquatch are the most skippable since they are narrower than the other cards.

I feel like Sage and Sasquatch are going to be the best cards lol. Sage is going to regularly be a 3 10 or 12 (you play her on 5 or 6, not 3 or 4) and sasquatch just goes in bounces decks and instantly gives the deck like a huge turn 6 everytime.

I think namora could be quite good.

Nocturne will be fine. Playable. But not like, busted.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sasquatch unlike Mockingbird is still susceptible to Shang Chi and similar to Mockingbird is soft to Mobius. Still a very strong card though. Bounce also will have to change up how it plays where they will want to "pop off" on turn 5 for a big turn 6 Sasquatch play.

Sage I will admit I am unsure on, I haven't been in games spot counting where Sage could be good. I feel like getting 6 to 8 power shouldn't be that difficult but beyond that requires your opponent to help out. I see this being good in certain junk style decks where you can play or pass over negative cards to have a wider array of powers on a location.