• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Does Agents of Shield deserve a Season Seven

• Yes

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Most Definitely

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Wait, what happen to Six?

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Only if they include The Daughters of the Dragon

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Thor 2: The Ghost Rider

Votes: 27 26.2%

• Total voters

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ian (Fitz) is starting to get a few movie rolls, so I could see the actor choosing to move on if the show were to continue for another season... they could kill him for that reason but it would also work in story line

Killing off one of the FitzSimmons pairing is the ultimate evolution of that story line. Seeing them together is nice, but that goes no where. Tearing them apart opens up more and more storylines to develop. Even though it is sad it would be amazing if done right. Elizabeth Henstridge is a great actor and could be amazing selling that loss.

IT=t would also give us an amazing Big Bad to truly hate, and a great revenge arc for the rest of the cast to play from for the rest of the season.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

I think you can kill of a character in a show, and make the show better as a result, with good writers. Needless killing of a character would get hate, but if executed well there is no need to hate the writers.

There is few recent shows I like that did it... one even did it twice... and I thought it propelled the show forward. I wont mention my fave, as spoilers...

A show like The Walking Dead however does this a lot, and constantly gets it wrong, but I have more faith in the writers of this show

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
I don't think they're gonna run Fitz and Simmons through the shit constantly for 5 damn seasons just to kill one of them off. Those two will get their cheesy ever after.

Good episode. With so much of the season so far being budget as hell, I wonder if they're building up to something big.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Sinara looks like what I imagine something out of the XXX parody version of Avatar would look like.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Well, she's already playing with geisha balls.
tumblr_inline_nw7julfqUT1so64uf_500.gif

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 26, 2017
So getting the simmons dying by caius's hand vibes. I pray it doesn't happen but as soon as they both popped the question, i thought it might happen

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man...Fitz said I'm never leaving you again

It'd be a god damn shame if Fitz and Simmons ended up dying together

A damn shame

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Man...Fitz said I'm never leaving you again

It'd be a god damn shame if Fitz and Simmons ended up dying together

A damn shame
The episode was called "Together or Not at All." That's a line from a Doctor Who episode. Context:

Yep, a married couple jumping to their deaths together.

And Simmons saying "Allons-y" was another Doctor Who reference, so...

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
The episode was called "Together or Not at All." That's a line from a Doctor Who episode. Context:

I'm behind on Doctor Who but did watch the Whole Amy Rory arc and do not remember this, I think by brain blocked it out due to how awesome Amy was

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017

Depends on your point of view, Mack and Yo-yo did stay together on the station with Flint.

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I don't understand why these niggas is splitting up. Seems like an excuse to give us multiple storylines to follow.

I like em crazy, unfortunately.

You watch Doctor Who and have the nerve to call anyone a nerd? Whew, buddy.

/s
I used to watch THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Depends on your point of view, Mack and Yo-yo did stay together on the station with Flint.
Oh they are also dying

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I realized I like referring to Daisy as Skye more than Daisy.

The story in this arc hasn't blown me away, but I'm really enjoying what it's allowed them to do with cosmic stuff this season. The supporting cast has been pretty good and interesting this season in a way that the world building has made the mystery surrounding a lot of the characters the best in the series since season 2 with the Inhumans. The Graviton making an appearance is a nice callback, it shows the showrunners haven't forgotten about the loose plot threads.

Mark me down for one of the people who thinks both Fitz and Simmons will die before the season is over. As soon as they said they were getting married, I saw the death flags flying and while I don't think they will get killed before they get married, I don't think one can live without the other, so that means that regardless of how they go out, if one goes down, it means the other will follow. While it would be a bummer to see some of the best characters from the show bite dust, especially if we end up getting a season 6 after all, it would feel like a fitting end to their story, so I wouldn't be against it.

atamize

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Fitz and Simmons have done nothing to deserve death and they would be the ones to go? Well, that'd be a real Whedon thing to do, but still, harsh.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Hm, yeah I think Gravitron is the overarching threat of arc 2.... although some food for thought, classic Gravitron has an effective radius of 4 miles, and was actually a crime lord as well. So there's some fun twists they could do. Bet you they bring back a suited up Blizzard

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As soon as I saw Kasius get on his knees in front of her, I knew his time was limited.