Which platform are you playing Marvel's Avengers on?

• PS4/PS5

Votes: 1,266 41.2%
  • Xbox One/Xbox Series X

Votes: 285 9.3%
  • PC (Steam/Stadia)

Votes: 420 13.7%
  • I'm not planning on playing the game/Don't know yet

Votes: 1,194 38.9%

• Total voters

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
Kamala geeking out while
meeting all the avengers in the beginning
might be my favorite thing in gaming this year so far. Felt so genuine.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Wait do you have finish the campaign to unlock heroes for multiplayer?! Any downsides to playing it on Easy?

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
So according to my friend I missed some collectables early in the game..being that I was not far into the game I want to start over but there is no way to start over. I even deleted the save from the system, but it is linked to xbox Live and it retrieves it from the cloud. How do restart the campaign?

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
No you can skip the whole campaign and jump into multiplayer and it unlocks everytyhing. The game side mission also assume you completed the main story so you will be spoiled on certain stuff but it's up to you.

Whoawesome thanks for the reply, going to hop in and see what's what! It's so cool that campaign is completely separate !

Oct 25, 2017
So according to my friend I missed some collectables early in the game..being that I was not far into the game I want to start over but there is no way to start over. I even deleted the save from the system, but it is linked to xbox Live and it retrieves it from the cloud. How do restart the campaign?

I wouldn't restart. These kinds of games always let you replay missions, so you'll get another chance I'm sure.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't restart. These kinds of games always let you replay missions, so you'll get another chance I'm sure.
Thanks! The other reason I want to start over is that when I played earlier I did not have the 9gb patch (day 1) and now I do. I already noticed in a certain part of the game that performance was a bit better (on Xbox One X) with the patch. So I want to start over anyways due to some of the improvements. I also figured out how to delete it from the cloud as well.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Does the Screen Shake reduction setting they added work well?

I didn't get a chance to try out the weekend that they added it, and the default screen shake was giving me a headache over time.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Does the Screen Shake reduction setting they added work well?

I didn't get a chance to try out the weekend that they added it, and the default screen shake was giving me a headache over time.
It worked tremendously well in the final beta. It really makes it a much better experience. Imagine the same can be said for the final version, but I am still waiting for my Verizon copy haha.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone explain max luminance to me? I have an X900E. Should I set this to the max brightness of the tv, which is 900 I think?

then how does this factor into when you do HDR calibration in the ps4os? HDR calibration still fucking sucks

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Steam user sitting here like

giphy-downsized-large.gif

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
There is a cosmetic vendor who sells costumes, emotes, name plates and visual enhancements in exchange for credits earned in-game.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Game intro is adorable if you love Ms. Marvel. Then it's basically the beta mission with all the avengers showcased. I stopped after a cutscene involving Kamala.

More tomorrow

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Just stopped after a little over an hour. The campaign is better than I expected.

Oct 25, 2017
I would definitely play a 10 hour DLC that's just
Kamala running away from stuff that's trying to get her.

I played the beta, but I'm still a little surprised how pretty this game is.

Sundrowned

Oct 27, 2017
MN
Night and day difference in performance from the first beta weekend to now on my PS4 Pro. Haven't even had to switch from 4K to Performance Mode and the game looks incredible.

Just played about 90 minutes before bed, but I'm really impressed with the story and the quality of the writing so far. The voice acting is phenomenal, too.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I bought the standard edition digitally on PSN, but am getting the itch to play early. Is there any way to upgrade?

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
I haven't been on like a blackout on this game or anything, so I knew Kamala was in this, but I had no idea she would be like... the main protagonist. I love it.

Varixio

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any way to turn on subtitles without the game doing the descriptive text? I want subtitles but not the ones that go like [Kamala takes a deep breath to come pose herself] or something like that.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Image quality looks sharper in the 4K mode than it did in the Beta AND performance is waaaay smoother. PS4 Pro. Pretty damn impressive.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus...I'm just at the main menu screen and I'm worried my launch PS4 is gonna explode from it's fan volume.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I would definitely play a 10 hour DLC that's just
Kamala running away from stuff that's trying to get her.

I played the beta, but I'm still a little surprised how pretty this game is.
Yeah this has been my favorite section of the game so far.

Is there any way to turn on subtitles without the game doing the descriptive text? I want subtitles but not the ones that go like [Kamala takes a deep breath to come pose herself] or something like that.
No. I want the closed captions gone too.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I just unlocked the War Table and is in some snowy area. I'm gonna take a break here.