• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
You mean Emmy award winner Jason Sudekis is in this?

That scene at the beginning makes me think this character is wholely based on the monkey meme where it looks like it's drowning someone in a hot spring. Is this true which came first? It says hit monkey first appeared in 2010. That meme is probably that old.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry did they make a cartoon based on a meme or is there some monkey comic I'm super unaware of.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2lvwoy.jpg

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry did they make a cartoon based on a meme or is there some monkey comic I'm super unaware of.
Why not both? The character was created in 2010 and I looked it up and the meme is older than the character. So I doubt this idea was created independent of the meme. Based on wiki he's also in the Deadpool univeri or has appeared in Deadpool so it's meme nature is less surprising.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. I thought all the Marvel animated projects besides MODOK were cancelled after the Feige Revolution.

OP
OP
DoctorProfessor
May 18, 2018
I'm not opposed to R-Rated animated Marvel shows, but I really wish they choose better characters(or teams) to star with(why Modok of all characters). They should adapt NextWave for animated series-if they can.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The animation looks like shit, you can look at YouTube and find better animation with less of a budget than this show

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Woow, I thought this got axed alongside the Tigra and Dazzler show? I guess it must've been further along at that point. Will probably watch this sometime.