Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Well, I don't expect anything but it would be so damn fun to play using this skin/suit, it always cracks me up seeing his face like that.

I can't unsee this
I laughed a lot when Wolverine was featured in the Spider-Man cartoon from the 90s.

via-8hit-did-you-know-the-wolverine-mask-is-basicallly-65940195.png

ceba97a6765ba52b4293f6df00df62be.jpg

DznbXBlWkAQqkW3.jpg

somebody-pointed-out-that-wolverine-is-really-just-two-batmans-kissing-and-i-cant-stop-thinking-about-it-bza68.jpg

Last edited:

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are more important references to be made

GgtfdNo.jpg
My god.

To me Logans claws always came out of the top of his hands, so I was super annoyed that the movie come along and have them come out between his knuckles.

But here they are, in 1995. Here they fucking are.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
They will design their own main Wolverine costume just like they did with Spider-Man.

The classic one will probably be an unlockable costume, but not the focus.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I remember the thread at the old place about this. 20 pages of photoshop hilarity

I did my first (and only?) animated gif for that thread (aside from Frinkiac/morbotron creations, those are easy).

I put that wolverine face over one of the prosecutors from Phoenix Wright and his mouth went from closed to open kinda Monty Python style.

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
I would rather that they would use Shocker in Spider-Man 2 and recreate this:

Someone in the comments said:
"Voice Actor: So, how angry should Peter be in the scene? Director: Yes."

This video was the exact reason why I started to watch the 90's cartoon
He gets completely psycho
Rhino: I said I give up
Spider-Man: That is fine, I give up too, I give up trying to be a friendly neighborhood spider-man
Rhino: No no! You can't!!
Spider-Man: Can't I?

THE BLACK SPIDER-MAN IS UNBEATABLE!!!

OP
OP
Era of not Yakuza
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
This sounds like some HS shit lol.

How old are you, OP?
They will design their own main Wolverine costume just like they did with Spider-Man.

The classic one will probably be an unlockable costume, but not the focus.

See, I don't think this is a clever joke or something like that, I just can't not see batman's face in Wolverine's every time he is on screen. I just can't, I tried!
I would love a chance to play the game in a second run using that

why would Wolverine kiss Batman?
Why wouldn't he?
(Every time you ask yourself "Why is something like this?" the correct question should be "Why wouldn't it be like this?" it helps a lot in psychology)

Bengraven