• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020

View: https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1691154122660077568?s=20

Looks very good and the animation at the end is pretty solid. Must be wild to see in a game lol.

Also a Cortana charm
jimvp2prz2ib1.jpg

Last edited:

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I will never give up on seeing the Chief in Smash Bros

But this is pretty cool in the mean time

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
That's some nice detail for sure. And here I thought Microsoft didn't want Master Chief in other violent games (Fortnite being the exception)!

blamite

Oct 27, 2017
It's Halo Infinite Master Chief so of course the skin looks great, but the tiny little gravity hammer looks goofy as hell lol

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh damn, that's a full blown Master Chief. Considering how they did Lara Croft I was expecting something cosplay looking

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
That is cool shit, I don't play Siege often but whenever I do the skins catch me off guard, like whenever a random Lara Croft pops up I just goof up hard.

LordFlash

Mar 24, 2023
I really wish Siege made new operators free. I quit about 1-2 years ago and wouldnt mind getting back but I think there are about 6-8 operators that I wont have access to and for some reason that really holds me back from getting into it again. And it takes so long to grind for them as well. 25,000 credits it used be I think. Thats like 20-25 hours of gameplay per operator IIRC.

Well, maybe its for the best. I would have bought this skin. Sledge was my main. 20 bucks saved I guess lol.

EDIT - Oh wow its 10 operators since I quite. They have been busy eh. :P

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Why does every IP need to crossover with one another these days? This is kind of dumb, imo.

Oct 25, 2017
I read this as Master Chef and thought Gordon Ramsay was joining the fray, wielding that cheeky mouth of his and some sharpened knives.

Needless to say I'm disappointed.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
It's just getting so tiring. Every big brand needs to be in each others big brand these days.
I do definitely prefer inspired by like what Destiny does, so that it doesn't break the art style as much, but I'm pretty sure there's like full unicorn skins and shit in Siege nowadays so MC doesn't really bother me. Stuff like Fortnite jumped the shark years ago at this point that it's just actually funny to me.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
This actually looks great. Havent played siege in forever and never bought skins, but I really want to jump into the game when it releases to see how it looks on teammates/enemies

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
Crazy how that may be the best looking skin in the game already lol

I like Siege but man do most of the skins look bad. Game shows its age hard in that regard.