For US politics and election threads
May 31, 2022
The AP has reported that Nikki Haley will be voting for Trump in November:

apnews.com

Nikki Haley says she will vote for Donald Trump following their disputes during Republican primary

Nikki Haley says she will be voting for Donald Trump in the general election.

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Nikki Haley said Wednesday that she will be voting for Donald Trump in the general election, encouraging the presumptive GOP nominee to work hard to win support from those who backed her in the primary.

"I will be voting for Trump," Haley, Trump's former U.N. ambassador, said during an event at the Hudson Institute in Washington.

But Haley also made it clear that she feels Trump has work to do to win over voters who supported her during the course of the primary campaign, and continue to cast votes for her in ongoing primary contests.

"Having said that, I stand by what I said in my suspension speech," Haley added. "Trump would be smart to reach out to the millions of people who voted for me and continue to support me and not assume that they're just going to be with him. And I genuinely hope he does that."

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Republicans are inhuman monsters, film at 11. Also, Nikki, Trump is not going to take you on as his Vice President, go just give up on that dream.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Another Republican profile in courage.

I look forward to hearing about her filling her memoir in a decade or two with tales of her valiant and unceasing silent resistance to the worst of the Republican party as she walked in lockstep with them.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
The "law and order" crowd are going to vote for a felon

The "What about the children" crowd are going to vote for a man who lurked the dressing rooms of his beauty pageants.

The "Christian Evangelical" crowd are going to vote for an adulterer.

This isn't a surprise.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously, Republicans always fall in line. Gotta be a team player if you want yo keep your career.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it never seemed like she was actually against Trump, just wanted back in the next admin.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Pretty much mentally prepared for his return
I'm not. I have 3 sisters and 2 nieces whose rights go further down the drain if Trump gets back into office.

I'm really hoping that the doom and gloom is just because of the Era Bubble and not an actual indicator on the enthusiasm surrounding Biden.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Will be interesting to see how many votes she continues to get in the remaining primaries.

Booshka

May 8, 2018
Colton, CA
But I remember the Haley voters being interviewed on MSNBC voting for her because they cared about democracy. It's always a ruse, GOP falls in line.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Republicans repeatedly prefer to make a whole damn meal of the boot. Licking it isn't enough.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be applying for a Canadian green card soon then. Fuck this country if they elect him again. I'm not doing this

1. We don't have green cards. I think the analogous item is a permanent resident card.
2. You can come only if you bring me a lifetime supply of Bugles.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Obligatory.
EayKwfSVAAAF6xx.jpg

These are not serious people.

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"Well I wasn't going to vote for him, but then I heard about his unified reich."

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not. I have 3 sisters and 2 nieces whose rights go further down the drain if Trump gets back into office.

I'm really hoping that the doom and gloom is just because of the Era Bubble and not an actual indicator on the enthusiasm surrounding Biden.

Unfortunately Trump is leading in most swing state polls.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Surprise surprise. I wish these spineless sacks of shit the absolute worst, and I hope it hurts.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
"Yes, I will vote for Hilter, but he better listen to my voters!" Said the evil witch