Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't watched it yet and haven't seen any spoilers (I fast scrolled to the bottom of this page) but I am stoked to hear that My dude, THE WAR DOG, Gabe Kidd had a great match with Shingo. I'm baby sitting some pets this weekend so tonight I'll introduce them to the WAR DOGS. They will be barking during the These are my dogs for real part.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Did Danhausen ever wrestle in Chikara? That would have been the perfect promotion for him.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
the dual reaction of "OH SHIT TANGA LOA" from fans of the company he debuted for
and the "YES! FINALLY" from the fans of the company he just left

amazing.

Annie85x

Mar 12, 2020
Least Okada is now completely safe and will never have to encounter those vicious death blow strikes again.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
I don't understand why they didn't just have Cobb take the strap off ZSJ back at.WK.

Like it was the obvious choice. It did nothing for ZSJ, the belt or president ace to go through all of that

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
Anybody else do Mania week just for all the Collective and other shows and go do something else during actual Mania? Because that's what I'm planning in Vegas next April.

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
Effy's coming off like he wants no part of Las Vegas and if I go to Mania weekend and there's no Big Gay Brunch, that would suck. Hopefully he comes around.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Kidd vs Takagi was wild, on par with the golden age of NEVER title matches holy moly

What a great match. Working my way thru that show and just saw that match.

I haven't watched it yet and haven't seen any spoilers (I fast scrolled to the bottom of this page) but I am stoked to hear that My dude, THE WAR DOG, Gabe Kidd had a great match with Shingo. I'm baby sitting some pets this weekend so tonight I'll introduce them to the WAR DOGS. They will be barking during the These are my dogs for real part.

One of my dogs barks during that part 😂

KAITO SAAAAAAN

he did it!

even got Mutoh to put the belt on him ;_________;

what an absolutely fucking great match

sorry Shingo & Gabe

Was the only match I saw this morning 😂. Was indeed a great one.Was planning on watching the Jr tag title match and the Marigold 8 woman tag match already, besides those anything worth watching?

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the NOAH PPV and that headbutt between Kitamiya and Sugiura 😅. Really good match between them.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
that was the other really good match on the show! but overall there were no real stinkers (tag title match being the worst,) just all around good show 👍👍👍

Nice and yeah it's been solid so far. The Jr Tag match just happened and it should've just been GLG vs Los Golpeadores 😂. Really good match.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Effy's coming off like he wants no part of Las Vegas and if I go to Mania weekend and there's no Big Gay Brunch, that would suck. Hopefully he comes around.
Oh, what did Effy say? Big Gay Brunch is a big part of The Collective event, can't imagine it wouldn't take place unless there was some kind of major issue.

Oct 25, 2017
Watched Wrestle Magic last night, holy shit at Kiyomiya vs Wagner Jr., just an absolutely fantastic main event made even better with the big title change. I literally could not have called out who was going to win that one during the end stretch, both guys really showed out. Loved Kitamiya vs Sugiura as the thunderous old school noah style showdown (jfc the headbutt). The jnr tag titles match was great go go go action, maybe not a *banger* but it was really cool to see Kenoh vs Yamato. The joshi match was so crammed it was basically just folks getting their spots in but really enjoyed that too and would happily see most of the noah side visit marigold in future, particularly Takase or Iroha.

Just a really great night of wrestling in general, the only thing I didn't really like much was the mma rules match but I generally do not go in for that stuff anyway. Interested to see how Noah chart this reign with Kaito, he went through Lee and Kenoh very recently to get here so interested to see what challengers they cook up.

Rush vs Ali is straight fire, can't wait to see that!

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
first match official for Desperado's invitational show

PHEROMONES VS HOUSE OF TORTURE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
first match official for Desperado's invitational show

PHEROMONES VS HOUSE OF TORTURE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lfg
Apparently the lineup of *that* stable will be brand new 👀

EDIT: there might have been a misunderstanding, Despy said that he originally wanted to see Pheromones vs House of Torture (it was the first match he came up with when he had the idea of that show), but since Pheromones don't exist anymore that match won't happen.
He made a tweet saying HoT won't be there, so their fans don't need to buy the PPV

View: https://x.com/eldesperado5/status/1787112748721299805?s=46&t=GdOCixtCzq8KIGqkt8W9MQ

Last edited:

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Lfg
Apparently the lineup of *that* stable will be brand new 👀

EDIT: there might have been a misunderstanding, Despy said that he originally wanted to see Pheromones vs House of Torture (it was the first match he came up with when he had the idea of that show), but since Pheromones don't exist anymore that match won't happen.
He made a tweet saying HoT won't be there, so their fans don't need to buy the PPV

View: https://x.com/eldesperado5/status/1787112748721299805?s=46&t=GdOCixtCzq8KIGqkt8W9MQ

what a coward

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
King of DDT show was very enjoyable, no real bad matches and like four of the tournament matches were very good (Naya/Higuchi, Takagi/Ueno, Brookes/Masada, Ishikawa/Harashima)

some DDT wacky antics of course (Endo vs Dino was... something.)
one big surprise regarding who advanced as well.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
King of DDT show was very enjoyable, no real bad matches and like four of the tournament matches were very good (Naya/Higuchi, Takagi/Ueno, Brookes/Masada, Ishikawa/Harashima)

some DDT wacky antics of course (Endo vs Dino was... something.)
one big surprise regarding who advanced as well.

Haven't watched it, but I was thinking what the upset would be and my prediction is Masada over Brookes. I guess I'll find out later today when I watch it if I'm right.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Bought Resurgence, I hope the production values will be on par with Windy City Riot, that was a nice surprise after some dire American shows

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017