Aug 24, 2023

View: https://youtu.be/MrMYEnwAwBM?si=iPLRHXa9XIbmqBWA

banger-after-banger-wwe.gif

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Got caught up playing Metroid and forgot TJP Dub was on. Made it just in time for Maki

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
all in all a very enjoyable show 👍

the opener was funny
the hoss tag match was great
the 5 vs 5 jr match was good, Golpeadores showed up 🔥 (as did my DDT boys!)
Fujita vs Kenoh was good
Stardom match good
missed most of Schadentekkers vs KAI/Taichi
Good Looking War Dogs vs LIJ was good
main event was great, Takeshita came off as such a bad ass and Kaito was such a star (not to mention ambient-Shun-noises.mp3 throughout the match)

Radiophonic

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Flair's ultimate way of going out would be to hold a pay per view on some international waters location where no law applies and have someone legit kill him in ring. As he died, someone would tell him that he popped a huge buy number. Then his body would crumble to dust like a vampire exposed to sunlight.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Finished All Together, that was a damn good show. No bad match, and the hot crowd made it up for a somewhat lackluster attendance.
Easily one of the best wrasslin' shows of 2024

I loved Kiyomiya and Kidd's G1 match so I'm hyped for the rematch

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
Here's the Sandra Moone vs Speedball Bailey match from Pride & Prestige from Las Vegas on 4/26. GREAT match.

youtu.be

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗘 vs 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬 • Pride & Prestige

𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗘 vs 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬🖤 PrideStyle & Prestige Wrestling: 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊 & 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄...

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
If you're going to be in Vegas for Double or Nothing and want to take in some good independent women's wrestling, Poder Seis~ will be happening at the FSW Arena on Saturday afternoon, bell time 12:30, so should be done with plenty of time to get to MGM Grand for Collision.

www.youtube.com

Ed in Santonio & Ben Hall Presents... PODER SEIS~!

Do not miss your chance to reserve front row seating before show day by purchasing your tickets now!May 25th at FSW Arena in Las Vegas, NV.Ed in San Antonio ...

J-Rod vs Brittnie Brooks
Brittany Blake vs Jazmin Allure
Viva Van vs Bryn Thorne
Mylo & Alice Blair vs Mazzerati and Rachelle Riveter
Xia Brookside vs Miranda Alize
Alex Garcia vs Black Swan Zoe Dubois

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Any idea who Cristobal is supposed to be? Wasn't he at the PPV also?

No idea! They have Taishi Ozawa, YOICHI (excursions) and Kai Fujimura (???) who haven't been seen in a while, but Ozawa has matches booked, YOICHI is built like a brick shithouse and Fujimura is too small to be him. He appeared ringside after one of the matches, yes.

Also if Naito loses to Jake Lee...... 😂

I can already see it

WrestleGoodlooKingdom 19

IWGP Champ Jon Moxley vs Jake Lee

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
If Naito loses to Jake Lee we really need to talk about how he got there.

Did he dine and dash Tokyo sports one too many times? Is this karma coming back to get him?

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023

Bro! The funny thing is that I started watch YouTube clips from TNA around this time when Booker made the jump. When I found out a way to watch the PPVs, when Lockdown 08 aired, I watched It religiously until 2014 when they jumped to Destination America and it became Impossible to find a way to watch the Episodes live.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I've been watching the Championship Carnival for AJPW and Ren Ayabe looks like another possible headliner for them. He's still very green though and needs to lay in his hits more, but that's all stuff that hopefully he picks up on.