oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
If you like theater go watch something else than wrestling
If you're a flippy shit lover like LonestarZues or Kurita go watch NJPW
If you want to watch the REAL STUFF DDT this is where it's at

View: https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1789139074185650557

Starting in a couple of hours. I think all the tournament matches should be good but let's be real there's one match here that's above anything else

View: https://twitter.com/RyanClingman/status/967905869152301056

Hell yeah give me all the flips 😂. I would've guessed Brookes vs Endo, but I'm also hyped for Ishikawa vs Higuchi.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Ishikawa vs Higuchi was great

as long as you're not squeamish about a headbutt or two

or 10

or 20

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
King of DDT spoilers (and semi finals)

Sasaki beat Takagi (WHYYYY)
Brookes beat Endo
Higuchi beat Ishikawa
MAO beat To-y

"random draw" of semifinals resulted in

Sasaki vs Brookes
Higuchi vs MAO

Oct 27, 2017
Meltzer has no choice but to claim that it's a work because Kenny absolutely demolished him. The Ospreay part of that was obviously just a promo and one of Kenny's better ones. It's like Twitch is helping Kenny become a better talker. I'm still in awe of his promo right before the beatdown.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
A fun first day of BOSJ. I like Fujita's new look and music! Moloney also got a cool new theme.

This Blake Christian fella strikes me as a "you look too normal/generic and have the moveset of a CAW".
Maybe he'll grow on me but I'm not a fan right now. Do you really need a brass knuckle gimmick while busting out flips, reverse Burning Hammers and curb stomps? A more focused moveset would be welcome.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Mustafa Ali really did say he won't job during the BOSJ because him and Lio on the preshow is kinda hilarious. Lio probably has to work his way back from the bottom if the rumors are to be believed from his past time in NJPW so he's more understandable than Ali.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Lol they're behind bringing Lio's Blackheart persona into NJPW. Good match for the time they had. I'm sure if given more time they can cook up a way better match.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
yota's over AF

fun tag. great intro for tsuji to the american audience. hope he along with LIJ gets a good spot for forbidden door.

Last edited: