Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Enjoyed Resurgence overall.
Mox vs Umino delivered holy shit! Umino looked like a million bucks, if not two. EVIL challenging next was what I expected (him or ZSJ).

Gabe vs Eddie was fun, but having to setup spots/not finding weapons kinda killed the mood at times.

May 22, 2023
Florida
Even though it is not close to the same I do love that MLW is keeping some of the Lucha Underground stuff alive
If Salina's team wins she gets the "Key of Power" which is of course the key that was Matanza
GMW2nGJXkAAfmdV.0.jpg

May 22, 2023
Florida

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 8, 2019
I'm sure his neck or spine was bruised. I guess some promotions don't gimmick the objects much any more.

You also dont use a door in that spot but just a table that will break when two guys go through it. A Door is too thick and created from a solid piece of wood that's intended not to break if someone tries to go through it.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
New Promo Joe

www.youtube.com

I see botches

Wishing Darby Allin a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹 AEW Dynamite WWE Backlash France highlights AEW Revolution 2024AEW Dynasty HighlightsAEW Rampage AEW Collision W...

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, there was roughly a year between White's AEW debut and Ospreay/Okada/Mone. But White got dropped with Bullet Club Gold into trios land when he debuted and there's been no room to push him beyond that since.

Sir Charles

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
Yeah, there was roughly a year between White's AEW debut and Ospreay/Okada/Mone. But White got dropped with Bullet Club Gold into trios land when he debuted and there's been no room to push him beyond that since.
He had a main event push against face MJF heading into Full Gear last year though. Now, granted, he lost to a one-limbed MJF at the PPV match in depressing fashion, but nevertheless...

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
crazy that a performer's star power might suffer from first having a terrible feud with MJF and then being saddled in the Acclaimed continuum of despair

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
I believe there is a non-wrestling reason for Thekla hanging out with them, Clark in particular.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
They're booking him real strong so far, like last year's Mike Bailey.
I hope Knight gets big wins, he's really improved over the past year.

Day 3 of BOSJ was fun.

Yeah Kevin Knight has looked really good in his 2 matches and I'll be happy if he ends up with more wins than losses. Blake isn't Speedball level so hopefully they don't overdo it with him 😆.