pilcrow

Oct 27, 2017
California
Was McKinsey always that bad / were their evils known back then, or did it get worse after his tenure?

honestly not 100% sure, but even so you don't really need to read about scandals with ICE to know that mckinsey is all corporate greed and very obviously not a place someone who seriously looked up to bernie sanders would work at

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
The dude was talking about the failures of neoliberal 90s style Democrats, talking about the conflicts between capitalism and democracy, etc. as recently as February/March of this year.

As soon as he got national attention and the big money started rolling in, he changed up his rhetoric real fast. It's hilarious how, in his interviews from February and March, it sounds like he's criticizing himself from the present.

The dude's a two-faced asshole without convictions.

Oct 25, 2017
Was McKinsey always that bad / were their evils known back then, or did it get worse after his tenure?

I'm unsure if they were always this bad, have gotten worse over the last two decades or have always been this bad but under reported.

I'm of the opinion that you should just assume the worst when it comes to any "consulting firm" and even if you did do that with McKinsey youd probably still find bone chilling shit they casually do all the time with Enron, ICE and the Sauds

I said it earlier but theres almost zero difference to me between something like McKinsey and Blackwater.

Dec 31, 2017
That's a really good essay for a high schooler. Lord knows mine were shit.

Wish Pete would channel a bit more of that energy now.