The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017

It's for kids you goddam grump!

wait...

FUCK it's not for kids, you're right!

Current rumor is that they're bringing back the halloween buckets at the end of October which will bring in far more adults to buy happy meals than this promotion ever will.

1989-mcdonalds-halloween-1024x935.png

These were my halloween buckets for years as a kid

Big Boss

Oct 27, 2017
Good idea bad execution.

I know it would probably be expensive but if they could do limited runs of some of the 90s happy meals/collectibles , that would have me more interested.

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
Damn, when I saw the four eyes on the toys I was thinking it was a cool Halloween marketing thing vs. a designer thing. I would love an adult happy meal halloween themed!

BigSkinny0310

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
They need to bring back the Travis meal. Quarter pounder, fries, nuggets and drink for 6 bucks. Unbeatable

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
Cactus Plant Flea Market is a pretty big designer brand that has worked with other brands like Nike and now McDonald's, but also with artists like KAWS or musical artists like Kanye West. This is huge for people who are into designer stuff, but you have to kind of 'get' their brand to find these toys appealing, I guess. I think most of their clothes are ugly, but the toys seem fun to me. I wouldn't be surprised if there's gonna be a big run on these things when they get released.
Maybe but if they are general release they will be everywhere. I don't think the value will go up anytime soon

GreenMonkey

Oct 28, 2017
Michigan
all they needed were cheap but limited edition rick and morty or animu figures to be a massive success.

Yeah, like something adult. Or something nostalgic adult, maybe cycle through toys for the older generations, like Transformers/He-man to say, 90s Batman TAS or Tiny Toons to say, Spongebob or whatever millenials have nostalgia for.

I dunno WTF this cactus thing is, McDonalds figures...meh, and WTF is with the eyes.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, like something adult. Or something nostalgic adult, maybe cycle through toys for the older generations, like Transformers/He-man to say, 90s Batman TAS or Tiny Toons to say, Spongebob or whatever millenials have nostalgia for.

I dunno WTF this cactus thing is, McDonalds figures...meh, and WTF is with the eyes.

Wish they'd bring back the super small lego sets. Those were the best!

Gengahrrr

Oct 25, 2017
where my Halloween buckets tho?

way too many accounts running around acting like those are already confirmed

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Shouldn't it be called 'Crying in the Shower Meal' and come with unpaid bills or sleeping pills then?

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Why do these look like fuckin GoBots-ass knock-offs?

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
Yall will laugh at this and say it's stupid...

and then every single one of you will buy one, and it will be a huge fucking success and cant wait for the next stupid fucking thing you say you'll hate and buy it again.

Oct 27, 2017
It's not just relevant, but hyper-relevant extreme for a partnership with some other company I've never heard of and don't give a shit about. Hyper-relevant.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
The toys look kinda bleh but I get a 10 piece nugget on the regular anyway so I'll get this at least once.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
The buckets were what I expected. Not whatever this is.

who requested this? Those "toys" are hideous. I want the costume McNuggets you cowards.