• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W2Bj6ELfQk

About This Game

STEAM卖点静态图11.28-英1.png

Unleash_Formidable_Firepower.gif

Discover an array of assault, melee, sniper, reconnaissance, and support mechs, each with unique playstyles. Engage in immersive aerial and ground combat, employing strategic tactics for close and long-range encounters. Unleash devastating firepower, scorch foes with precision beams, and rain missiles upon the battlefield.

Prepare for adrenaline-pumping battles, lightning-fast maneuvers, and explosive firepower. Experience the essence of speed, power, and thrilling controls.

STEAM卖点静态图11.28-英2.png

Clash_of_steel_and_lasers.gif

Unleash the power of an imposing battle-ax, unyielding halberd, or agile laser sword in epic brawls. Navigate intense bombardments, penetrate enemy defenses, and execute stealthy ambushes. Precisely block close-range strikes and deliver lethal parries.

STEAM卖点静态图11.28-英3.png

Create_Your_One-of-a-Kind_Mech_Color.gif

Customize your mech down to its individual parts with precision. Personalize every detail, from full-body paint jobs to unique hues for armor, internal framework, and weaponry. Choose from a variety of colors, wear levels, glosses, and metallic finishes to showcase your unique style. Enhance your mech further with patterns and decals to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.

STEAM卖点静态图11.28-英4.png

Join_Forces_with_Fellow_Pilots.gif

Explore the tales of a lone wolf warrior, fearless noble girl, seasoned veteran, and more. Each pilot possesses a unique story, driven to break free and forge a new path alongside you.

STEAM卖点静态图11.28-英5.png

You_re_a_Game-Changer.gif

Join squads of 3 or 6, showcasing exceptional piloting skills to conquer foes and strategically coordinate victories. Take full control and turn the tides of battle.

Immerse yourself in intense 48-player battle royale combat, where you'll face ambushes, and confront hostile mechs. Evade pulse storms, outmaneuver rivals, and seize the spoils of victory now!

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not usually a fan of battle royale format, but high speed crazy shit Im down for

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Man, wtf, I was super intrigued by this as a ZoE fan, but hearing it's a battle royale sucked all interested I had in this. Especially when I never got that impression when watching the trailer for the 1st time.

Hopefully, it'll still turn out good for those who're a fan of the genre.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
this looked sick, i was wondering if it was a co-op or single playe-

source.gif

Not usually a fan of battle royale format, but high speed crazy shit Im down for

Damn I thought this was sp

Man, wtf, I was super intrigued by this as a ZoE fan, but hearing it's a battle royale sucked all interested I had in this. Especially when I never got that impression when watching the trailer for the 1st time.

Hopefully, it'll still turn out good for those who're a fan of the genre.

Looks sick! BR is an instant turn off though
It's definitely online only, and I could be wrong because it's not super clearly worded, but the way they mention the battel royale part at the end makes it sound like BR is just another mode. The game obviously has PvE aspects and the Steam page tags list "online co-op" under the PvP tag which I'm pretty sure they don't do just because you can squad up. The closed alpha trailer has some more footage that looks very single player and co-op PvE focused but I guess it could be a PvEvP situation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH-H4BiegCo

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, Battle Royale or How to bring me from a 10/10 hype to a 0/10 I never want to hear about this game again in .00142 seconds.

jrs

Apr 29, 2023
Wow I was hyped from trailer hoping for more mecha combat similar to armored core but my hype is dead if it only has a battle royal an no 1v1 or team modes.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Again, could wrong, but I'm pretty sure BR is one of at least a couple modes. Not the only mode. The game has PvE in it.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
There have been more videos from various Youtubers since yesterday showing off the game. According to those videos, battle royale is just one of the modes they have; it'll also have objectives, 3v3 PvP and 6v1 PvE. It also looks like it'll be class based, with attackers, tanks, and healers.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
After drooling over the mechanical designs for half the trailer it came to me that this was too good, it had to be a MP game and yep :(

JetEagle

Dec 21, 2020
Australia
Looks pretty great, certainly one for me too keep an eye on. Much like others in the thread, the Battle Royale part isn't really for me.
But it might help it stand out.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Anyone else got into the CB?

Got a steam code and schedule

Day 1: Friday, April 26, 2024 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (in 3 days)
Day 2: Saturday, April 27, 2024 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (in 4 days)
Day 3: Sunday, April 28, 2024 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (in 5 days)
Day 4: Monday, April 29, 2024 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (in 6 days)

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else got into the CB?

Got a steam code and schedule

Day 1: Friday, April 26, 2024 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (in 3 days)
Day 2: Saturday, April 27, 2024 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (in 4 days)
Day 3: Sunday, April 28, 2024 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (in 5 days)
Day 4: Monday, April 29, 2024 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (in 6 days)

Never heard about this game. Bothe the beta and and the game os onyl listed for Steam now. Buummer. The questionnaire for the beta is halted too.

Last edited:

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I have never heard of this game, I am not a big fan of Battle Royale games, but holy shit this looks amazing!

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
We're never going to get a SP mech game like this are we? The Gundam games pretty much avoid all of the exact gameplay genre's I want perfectly, and only stick to things I hate like hero shooter or tactical stuff. Closest thing were the DWG games and maybe the Breaker games. ZoE isn't what I'm looking for either.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
We're never going to get a SP mech game like this are we? The Gundam games pretty much avoid all of the exact gameplay genre's I want perfectly, and only stick to things I hate like hero shooter or tactical stuff. Closest thing were the DWG games and maybe the Breaker games. ZoE isn't what I'm looking for either.
Ever tried Daemon x Machina? I only played a few hours some years ago on the Switch, but it was pretty cool.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Looks kinda neat, but I don't get the point of having giant mechs if you're going to make them super fast and floaty. Also I assume this is online/MTX/PvP focused? Not really interested if so

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Looks kinda neat, but I don't get the point of having giant mechs if you're going to make them super fast and floaty. Also I assume this is online/MTX/PvP focused? Not really interested if so
Game gave me my old school Robotech vives...which is probably why I want to play it so bad now : )

SilentStorm

Apr 14, 2019
I think this is morr inspired by mechas from anime and manga, which have a lot of examples of ignoring realism and making mechas fast and nimble since the 50's.

Aug 9, 2018
hear me out... Ace Combat, but with the Gundam IP... 10/10

9wilds

Jan 1, 2022
This being a battle royale took my interest from dead zero to 100. What a pleasant surprise. Easily the best genre.

ArcticWolf

Nov 29, 2022

Ah good finally some refined taste here on mecha classes.

Big and Stompy is Big and Beautiful.

MWO-Victor.png

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
hear me out... Ace Combat, but with the Gundam IP... 10/10

I'm down, so long as there's ground-based missions too. Sneaking through the jungle on foot like in 8th MS Team would be fun too.

Ever tried Daemon x Machina? I only played a few hours some years ago on the Switch, but it was pretty cool.

Never heard of it, but I guess I'd need to try on Steam since it's not on PS5. I love the art style though!

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Hmm...

The first tutorial mission feel like a Ace combat mission, but the other are Group PVP and it feel more like a "hero" shooter, or Border Break, with going to and capture specific spot.

There are also pilot and pilot customization and different mech to purchase and extra part ot equip.

There is only two mode so far, 6 vs 6 capture point kind of like BB2

And 3vs3 Death match

The 60 player mode(6 squad of 10) that sound like a PVE and PVP is not in yet

Default pilot, there is more customization option like hair, face, etc.
And ingame there are ingame currency to get gacha box to mod your mech, and also outfit and accessory for your pilot

Female default pilot
3j4ubmw.png

Q3jmWLT.png

XoqDzRO.png

L8PznEP.png

IqhkrBY.png

Alternative outfit
J0YeQHu.png

C6q5QAj.png

Male default pilot
hWGjTw4.png
gnH5uzc.png
wXh6kbb.png

kQMpMhj.png
shDOlN9.png

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
I assume you've spent hundreds of hours in Mechwarrior 5 like me.

There are "heavy" mech that focus on defense, and another that has real bullet only.

The default mech is more like a gundam, jack of all trade, but not specialized.

There are a lso melee only mech(One has a spear for stabbing attack, another can make a barrier to trap a opponent into a small arena, opponent side can't hit in, friendly side can shoot in), sniper mech(Two type, one is stealth, one is high mobility and claw for grabbing), and plane type mech that fly constantly and go for hit and run.