• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hiska-kun

Oct 26, 2017
Top 30 week 18

www.famitsu.com

ゲームソフト販売本数ランキング | ゲーム・エンタメ最新情報のファミ通.com

PS5、PS4、Switch、3DS等の推定ゲーム販売本数ランキング30件です。2024年4月1日~2024年4月7日に集計された店舗データが元になっています。

Top 10 week 18-19 combined and hardware

www.famitsu.com

【ソフト&ハード週間販売数】『あつまれ どうぶつの森』がついに累計販売本数400万本突破! GWはスイッチ定番タイトルが大人気【4/27~5/10】 | ゲーム・エンタメ最新情報のファミ通.com

ファミ通発表の売上ランキング。今回は2020年4月27日~5月10日(2週分合算)のゲームソフト&ハード週間推定販売数まとめをお届け。

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
I know some of Artoon remained at First Studio, but the VAST majority are at Arzest. They should be the ones on any The Last Story project on Switch. Hell TLS was in Terra Battle which Arzest has some involvement with (mostly guest character designs by Naoto Ohshima and Manabu Kusunoki IIRC).
Looking at the credits the actual leads/staff from MMV on TLS seem pretty spread everywhere now. Most by far are actually at First Studio (and multiple people also worked on the Fate/Extella series, Soul Sacrifice, MH Stories, God Eater 3 and Daemon X Machina btw) but you'll find one or three others at Omega Force, NdCube, Mistwalker, Square Enix, Creek & River, Game Freak, Orca, Bandai Namco Studios, Capcom, Konami, Toy-Logic, Monolith Soft, Ubisoft Montreal (lol), Cyanide SA, Digital Works and yes Arzest (among others). It's important to keep in mind that while a good chunk of Artoon staff worked on TLS (many from Blue Dragon actually) basically just as many also came from Cavia and Feelplus too. It really was a group a effort.

It disappoints me that Konami doesn't look at the absence of a real FIFA game on Switch as an opportunity to convert millions of ppl to PES. There's an opportunity, but they either don't see it or don't believe it's worth it.
It's doubly weird when you consider a decade ago they had multiple teams on the IP so they could deliver SKUs tailored to about every platform: 360+PS3, PS2+PSP, DS, Wii and later on PSP+3DS. I always figured the lack of ports outside the 360/PS3/PS4/One quad (even when it arguably made sense like Vita or Switch) had more to do with not wanting to port FOX Engine after dissolving Kojipro and they've sort of confirmed that when they said they're dropping the engine for next gen. It's kinda crazy but maybe we'll see a Switch version alongside PS5/XSX instead if they use UE4 or something?

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know what you are talking about. Unless you order an import online or go to an import shop you can't get E rated PS4 games in Japan.
Japan doesn't have an E rating, they have A, B, C, D and Z...

You would have to get a game rated by the ESRB to get an E rated game

You guys must have some of the thickest heads around, or you're just straight up trolling.

Just swap E-rated for A-rated and let me know if that helps you get the joke.