• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

P Diddy

Jul 1, 2020
We were talking about how animal crossing could affect the sales of evergreens and future games, so I decided to compile the sales of a few evergreen games:
ssRrvbp.png

It seems like mainly multiplayer games benefitted from the animal crossing bump.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
We were talking about how animal crossing could affect the sales of evergreens and future games, so I decided to compile the sales of a few evergreen games:
ssRrvbp.png

It seems like mainly multiplayer games benefitted from the animal crossing bump.

Looking at those numbers makes me feel Nintendo could just rerelease Smash Ultimate on the next system and keep the Fighter Pass coming and it would do just as well as if they scrapped everything for a sequel.

Deleted member 63122

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 16, 2020
ssRrvbp.png

I believe that a lot of people got the NSO for AC and then said, "What the hell? Let me get other mp games!"

hiska-kun

Oct 26, 2017
www.famitsu.com

【ソフト&ハード週間販売数】『あつ森』9.4万本で1位に返り咲き!『ゴースト・オブ・ツシマ』、『ペーパーマリオ』も引き続き好調【7/20~7/26】 | ゲーム・エンタメ最新情報のファミ通.com

ファミ通発表の売上ランキング。今回は2020年7月20日~7月26日のゲームソフト&ハード週間推定販売数まとめをお届け。

Switch - 125k
PS4 - dead

Animal - 94k
Tsushima - 53k
Paper - 50k

Ryng™

Nov 2, 2017
Italy
Any chance Nintendo will talk about Paper Mario sales in the quarter report even though it released in July?