• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What rock you living under? Lots of dangerous people hate this site because it's largely left-leaning. There is a history of mods and regular posters being harassed off-site so of course they shouldn't allowed to continue being members here if they're engaging in that sort of activity.
If you harrass them, sure. But saying someone shouldn't be an admin anymore as a reply to someone else, with his lower double digit twitter Account, that got only some eyeballs due to the permabann, then someone searched. There was no call to dump this place, to harrass someone nor was there any insult. Heck Bruno didn't even get a warning, just straight up permad.
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with those running this place, if they act like that? Is this how you handle a community?
By ignoring month of trolling, banning one of the pillars of this community, which ended up someone else from SalesERA not doing NPD threads anymore and permabanning another pillar for saying someone is a bad admin?
Not really interacting with the members here and only using your modtools instead of talking to people and by that only retroactively doing shit which lead to other communities feeling this place?
Why should anyone come back after seeing how badly things are bin handled here time and time again? Why should anyone invest their free time to interact with others, if they are getting treated like any random troll, or even worse than a random troll?
But hey, at least we still have hype-threads for the next big AAA game by publisher X that abuses its workers, or let threads turn into hype-thread because that makes clicks.

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
The posts I read in here after that first staff post were some of the most childish, dramatic, and entitled posts I've ever read on this site. People were absolutely acting like children in here and still are. This is a thread about video game sales data. If everyone took a breather for a couple of days instead of posting hostile shit you all wouldn't be in this situation.

This is exactly what I did though
And like I said, I agree about the hostility that existed here but I'll say its no different than most other topics in this community, you face hostility whenever you go against the general belief in every part of Era, but the way it was handled here, it was handled very poorly. it will not lead to better discussions in any way. approaching members here is not difficult, they would've listened to voice of reason, and the discussion still was some of the most informative sales discussion around the web, it should've been handled better.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
If you harrass them, sure. But saying someone shouldn't be an admin anymore as a reply to someone else, with his lower double digit twitter Account, that got only some eyeballs due to the permabann, then someone searched. There was no call to dump this place, to harrass someone nor was there any insult. Heck Bruno didn't even get a warning, just straight up permad.
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with those running this place, if they act like that? Is this how you handle a community?
By ignoring month of trolling, banning one of the pillars of this community, which ended up someone else from SalesERA not doing NPD threads anymore and permabanning another pillar for saying someone is a bad admin?
Not really interacting with the members here and only using your modtools instead of talking to people and by that only retroactively doing shit which lead to other communities feeling this place?
Why should anyone come back after seeing how badly things are bin handled here time and time again? Why should anyone invest their free time to interact with others, if they are getting treated like any random troll, or even worse than a random troll?
But hey, at least we still have hype-threads for the next big AAA game by publisher X that abuses its workers, or let threads turn into hype-thread because that makes clicks.
Have you considered that if all these "pillars of the community" are getting banned for being toxic and hostile, and for refusing to follow rules that were brought in good faith to improve the discussion, then your community is perhaps not as great as you claim it is?

Like those rules are so clearly "just don't be an asshole" and yet everyone acted as if they'd been denied oxygen lol.

This is exactly what I did though
And like I said, I agree about the hostility that existed here but I'll say its no different than most other topics in this community, you face hostility whenever you go against the general belief in every part of Era, but the way it was handled here, it was handled very poorly. it will not lead to better discussions in any way. approaching members here is not difficult, they would've listened to voice of reason, and the discussion still was some of the most informative sales discussion around the web, it should've been handled better.

That's great if you were able to remove yourself from the situation for a moment, lots of people didn't and still aren't. You say they would've listened to the voice of reason, and yet when a mod came in with rules there was no constructive criticism, there was sarcasm and hostility.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Have you considered that if all these "pillars of the community" are getting banned for being toxic and hostile, and for refusing to follow rules that were brought in good faith to improve the discussion, then your community is perhaps not as great as you claim it is?

Like those rules are so clearly "just don't be an asshole" and yet everyone acted as if they'd been denied oxygen lol.
It is funny to pop into this thread and see an entire community meltdown over a one day ban that they're now admitting was justified (since the convo pivoted to other things)

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Do you even follow these threads to even understand what has been going on? Or how there were some new faces at the very beginning of this very thread that asked questions and were met with polite answers? The current behavior stems from the bad faith actors and trolls that have been riling up the threads for months.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Do you even follow these threads to even understand what has been going on? Or how there were some new faces at the very beginning of this very thread that asked questions and were met with polite answers? The current behavior stems from the bad faith actors and trolls that have been riling up the threads for months.
Being nice to new posters at the start of the thread doesn't justify throwing a tantrum like literal children. I cannot stress this enough: this thread is about sales data.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

That's great if you were able to remove yourself from the situation for a moment, lots of people didn't and still aren't. You say they would've listened to the voice of reason, and yet when a mod came in with rules there was no constructive criticism, there was sarcasm and hostility.

You're completely ignoring the context of years of frustration bubbling up from continued trolling of these threads, including frequent insults hurled at the threads in general from elsewhere on the forum. None of which these new guidelines did anything to address.

Like it's clear as day from the people that jumped in to get their licks in what the frustration was about.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Being nice to new posters at the start of the thread doesn't justify throwing a tantrum like literal children. I cannot stress this enough: this thread is about sales data.
Then what does a community do if it can't get mods to help and at the first moment of retaliation to a troll, the instigator (the troll) is the one that goes off scott free?

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 days): trolling
You're completely ignoring the context of years of frustration bubbling up from continued trolling of these threads, including frequent insults hurled at the threads in general from elsewhere on the forum. None of which these new guidelines did anything to address.

Like it's clear as day from the people that jumped in to get their licks in what the frustration was about.
baddies-are-we-the-baddies.gif

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the thing some do not understand or either playing dumb about. These threads have been without mods for awhile and pretty helpless to trolling, this was all going to boil over at some point. The last time there was a dedicated mod in these threads were in the early days of era with Nibel. Those were the last times these threads got help from moderators.

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017

Excuse me? For being toxic and hostile? Are you confused? Were your feelings hurt? The only hostile takes I see are yours, the past few posts by you have been of the very aggressive variety.

Sep 14, 2018
This is the thing some do not understand or either playing dumb about. These threads have been without mods for awhile and pretty helpless to trolling, this was all going to boil over at some point. The last time there was a dedicated mod in these threads were in the early days of era with Nibel. Those were the last times these threads got help from moderators.
Honey the trolling is coming from inside the house, I'm constantly amused how completely lacking in self awareness literally everyone is.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017

The pillars you are talking about have been on ERA for 5 years without any issues, yet the get banned all in the span of 24 hours ? So they were toxic for 5 years and nothing was done about it or they just turned now into the toxic kind of users that need to be banned asap ?

Regardless of you feel about the parties involved this could have been handled better. Nothing was happening for months than suddenly a change was enforced without having corrected the ongoing issues so people spoke up about it and some of them are gone for good.

So yeah it feels like the community is kinda being punished because mods didnt adress issues sooner.
Obviously its easier to accept it as a more casual reader or follower who wasnt too invested but as a massive fan of sales era its disappointing to see lose these members.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017

Then what does a community do if it can't get mods to help and at the first moment of retaliation to a troll, the instigator (the troll) is the one that goes off scott free?

The thing is, regardless of what happened before, the mods have come to the table with new guidelines and a commitment to bring more staff in specifically for this community. It's fine to not be 100% happy with the guidelines initially posted, but just... suggest changes? Or additions? The responses in here were anything but constructive and just so angry. That's what I don't understand. Why take it so personally?

Garlic

Oct 28, 2017
Having people who never contribute to sales threads jumping in to stir up drama and get kicks in because they smell blood in the water does nothing to help anyone

Cygnus X-1

Oct 28, 2017
As one of the more frequently dissenting voices in the thread I'm not sure what going thermonuclear is meant to achieve. You've all had ample opportunity to come in and tell people to chill the fuck out.

I'm not sure why it's being pinned on "Tales drama" either when said drama consisted of an argument mainly between me and several other based on the actual data, and whether that represented a good result or not for the series based on the past results. When people got too heated again they should have been told to cool off.

It's abundantly clear that the catalyst for this was Chris being undeniably rude about comments Matsuyama made, but I don't think the way CVXFreak responded was particularly productive. The new guidelines suggest that the less in the know should be educated with data but we were all basically called ignorant and told to educate ourselves.

I'm not sure what outcome you want for the community based on the guidelines but if it's more open, back and forth discussion you're not going to get it. The end result will be that these threads become cheerleading opportunities rife with misinformation as long as it's said in a nice way and is positive about something. People will be afraid to challenge it lest they be seen as too negative of a publisher, industry figure, platform or the user they are responding to.

I agree with you. And honestly, this is not just happening here on Resetera - this is more and more common in many other life circumstances. The respectful confrontation of diverse, diverging opinions does seem to lead more and more to a fight and disrespect of the person in question rather than then challenging the idea. This is precisely why groups with diverging opinions do not talk to each other anymore.

The good news is that within corporations, conflict is a known problem. And corporations came up with PPI (Practical Process Improvement) rules to manage it. Part of the PPI is Ground Rules for meetings. I propose to adapt this set of Groud Rules to suit these forums. I leave it to the Mods to decide exactly which rules to take and which not, and whether to add new ones. These can be found here.

Some of the PPI rules are:

1) Participate and ask questions - everyone should be allowed to do so.
2) Do not dominate - allow all people to participate, do not exclude/ignore people.
3) Attack the problem, not the person - this is crucial for mutual respect and productive conversations.
4) 3 Knock Rule - if the thread is going off track or getting into too much detail, the mods can point this out and steer the discussion back on track. Bans should be used as a last resort, to be honest.
5) Have fun! We should still enjoy the discussion and feel allowed to politely disagree.

Just my two bits.

Last edited:

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The thing is, regardless of what happened before, the mods have come to the table with new guidelines and a commitment to bring more staff in specifically for this community. It's fine to not be 100% happy with the guidelines initially posted, but just... suggest changes? Or additions? The responses in here were anything but constructive and just so angry. That's what I don't understand. Why take it so personally?
And moderation responded with banning those who have been wanting help for a long time. That's the point here.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
The pillars you are talking about have been on ERA for 5 years without any issues, yet the get banned all in the span of 24 hours ? So they were toxic for 5 years and nothing was done about it or they just turned now into the toxic kind of users that need to be banned asap ?

The implication with what you're saying is that because they had something to be angry about, their behavior was justified. I'm saying that regardless of what slights people saw in the mods' actions, nothing justified the shit being posted in response in here.

And moderation responded with banning those who have been wanting help for a long time. That's the point here.

If you think that's what helping looks like then there's just no point continuing this discussion.

konoka

Dec 20, 2017
for example the idea of "accusations" is very strange, its called discussion and theorizing and there are many things that point to such practices existing strongly (like CC2 videos, and I can dig up many other pieces here and there)
If you are talking about "But because of our long-standing relationship with Playstation," in this video, it's time to follow the guidelines.
www.youtube.com

Ep. 9 .hack//G.U. Last Recode on Switch

We collected many questions from our players and fans around the world on our social media, and asked our CEO Mr. Hiroshi Matsuyama to answer them personally...
Official Staff Communication

• If you're posting about information that originally appeared in a non-English language such as Japanese (or a language you don't necessarily understand), please be confident as to the accuracy of the translation. If you're not confident, say so and reach out to the community to get an accurate reading.
It's a mistranslation.
What matsuyama says is .hack series have always been released exclusively for Playstation, so Last Recode is on Playstation first.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I dont think anyone is here against there general guidelines that would hopefully result in a better and more productive sales-era. The issue is that we had to sacrifice pillars for it to happen, despite them being among the users that kept thing going despite the subpar discussion quality for months.

It would have been more impressive and helpful if we could have made these changes without losing some core members.
The implication with what you're saying is that because they had something to be angry about, their behavior was justified. I'm saying that regardless of what slights people saw in the mods' actions, nothing justified the shit being posted in response in here.
As said before i dont even know what was posted and if there was any history before that interaction.
My point was not knowing that people can get permbanned for off site comments - thats clearedup now the point has been made.

mariodk18

Dec 27, 2017

If you think that's what helping looks like then there's just no point continuing this discussion.
Do you have any receipts of these numerous "shit" posts or are you going to keep generalizing entire threads while ignoring the nuances?

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

The anger is because as I said earlier guidelines weren't necessary if action had been taken earlier, and when the mods said they were aware of the ongoing problems the response completely ignored one of the massive issues and root causes of the rising tensions over time.

I agree with you. And honestly, this is not just happening here on Resetera - this is more and more common in many other life circumstances. The respectful confrontation of diverse, diverging opinions does seem to lead more and more to a fight and disrespect of the person in question rather than then challenging the idea. This is precisely why groups with diverging opinions do not talk to each other anymore.

The good news is that within corporations, conflict is a known problem. And corporations came up with PPI rules to manage it. Part of the PPI is Ground Rules for meetings. I propose to adapt this set of Groud Rules to suit these forums. I leave it to the Mods to decide exactly which rules to take and which not, and whether to add new ones. These can be found here.

Some well-suited rules could be:

1) Participate and ask questions - everyone should be allowed to do so.
2) Do not dominate - allow all people to participate, do not exclude/ignore people.
3) Attack the problem, not the person - this is crucial for mutual respect and productive conversations.
4) 3 Knock Rule - if the thread is going off track or getting into too much detail, the mods can point this out and steer the discussion back on track. Bans should be used as a last resort, to be honest.
5) Have fun! We should still enjoy the discussion and feel allowed to politely disagree.

Just my two bits.

Yup, excellent points.

Perhaps you should consider looking inward. You are presuming that you are without fault in this situation

I don't think anyone remotely familiar with these threads would ever accuse me of presuming I haven't caused tension in the past. But I'm not sure how that's meant to justify abuse either inside or outside the thread - isn't that meant to be the point of mod intervention?

mariodk18

Dec 27, 2017
If you are talking about "But because of our long-standing relationship with Playstation," in this video, it's time to follow the guidelines.
www.youtube.com

Ep. 9 .hack//G.U. Last Recode on Switch

We collected many questions from our players and fans around the world on our social media, and asked our CEO Mr. Hiroshi Matsuyama to answer them personally...

It's a mistranslation.
What matsuyama says is .hack series have always been released exclusively for Playstation, so Last Recode is on Playstation first.
Sometimes one must read between the lines

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be real here, and this is not me being passive aggressive. This is me just being full frontal with this.

If you're here to mock people as lacking of self-awareness, or calling them toxic manchildren, or just generally making fun of their specific complaints, because you do not agree with them, please follow the guidelines.

Do not be snarky, passive aggressive, condescending or otherwise disrespectful towards other users that you don't agree with.

Oct 26, 2017
So people are accusing people that the MC community is not welcoming or too toxic and now that it's open, people come in and bring in more toxicity. Great move.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I dont think anyone is here against there general guidelines that would hopefully result in a better and more productive sales-era. The issue is that we had to sacrifice pillars for it to happen, despite them being among the users that kept thing going despite the subpar discussion quality for months.
... Iunno, a lot of posts immediately after were bizarrely pissed with the guidelines.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honey the trolling is coming from inside the house, I'm constantly amused how completely lacking in self awareness literally everyone is.
Can you back this up with evidence? Cause regulars here are telling how there have been new people coming in for trolling for month and month and I rather believe them than someone who hasn't posted in a MC for month.
So my question again: Can you back up your claim?

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
It's a mistranslation.

What are you trying to achieve here exactly? In that post I'm providing feedback, and its up to mods to decide what to do with this feedback, don't play the admin rule on us. Even then you and I can come to different conclusion about what is said and thats totally fine, thats what creates discussion in the first place, and I would trust the people providing some of the most informative sales discussion about Japanese sales with that instead of forcing my own view on them.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
It's really nice to see newcomers to this thread come in and drive by post insults to the thread and its posters. This is the kind of content we were really needing, I can feel the thread improving already..

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
The anger is because as I said earlier guidelines weren't necessary if action had been taken earlier, and when the mods said they were aware of the ongoing problems the response completely ignored one of the massive issues and root causes of the rising tensions over time.

Yup, excellent points.

I don't think anyone remotely familiar with these threads would ever accuse me of presuming I haven't caused tension in the past. But I'm not sure how that's meant to justify abuse either inside or outside the thread - isn't that meant to be the point of mod intervention?
MC threads have been complained about for years. A member gets banned for less than a DAY for trolling and the thread melts the fuck down. And in doing so, only further proves that the people complaining about these threads were right.

Sep 14, 2018
Do you have any receipts of these numerous "shit" posts or are you going to keep generalizing entire threads while ignoring the nuances?
TransEra after sweeping improvements: gone

AsianEra after sweeping improvements: gone

The worst part is that those communities at least had a few mods that were fighting for them. We don't have that luxury here.

These types of sweeping guidelines have worked out so well in the past and will definitely fix things.

*looks at PC Era, AsiaEra and Trans Era*

I just don't have any faith in that.
These look like shitposts to me.

Oct 27, 2017
What rock you living under? Lots of dangerous people hate this site because it's largely left-leaning. There is a history of mods and regular posters being harassed off-site so of course they shouldn't allowed to continue being members here if they're engaging in that sort of activity.

I'm not really sure why you're being so hostile - what they said was true. Reporting "offsite drama" was discouraged and I'm pretty sure people got banned for doing it. Several minority members of the community left over the years because they felt they were being targeted by harassment campaigns organized offsite and weren't getting support from the mods since direct evidence of harassment wasn't on era. If that rule changed it had to be quite recent. Wouldn't be surprised if it was because that one guy making all the Cyberpunk threads completely played the mod team with his "calm and respectful" PMs even though he was a loud nazi bragging on twitter. I'm glad they're taking that step now, but permabanning a notable member for something innocuous they said on twitter with everyone here being none the wiser feels like the pendulum swung in the opposite direction. This flies in the face of the transparency the mod team promised ever since the TransEra blow up.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Also I don't appreciate the use of "bizarrely pissed" when generalizing posters.
I'm not sure how else to put it - I can understand being mad about Chris even if the reaction was disproportionate for a one day ban imo, but the comparisons to other threads and just the general hostility about having reasonable ground rules at all was strange.

By the way, I really appreciate your posts throughout.

EDIT: I've tried to avoid posting about the thread drama since the bans since I don't want to crow (though I'll admit to really disliking the tone in here for ages and thinking something could be done about it), but it seems unavoidable.

Rellik

Oct 28, 2017
I was going to write something but ended up like Vinnk's post. I will only say that if you're "new" to these threads (I see lot of "new" faces now) and want to know how did we get here, please read Fisico posts. They are the most and well informed of all (surprisingly Oregano also has a good "couple" of posts lately :P). Curious to see what will happen with the next MC thread.

Neifirst

Oct 27, 2017
This is the thread that keeps me coming back to ResetEra and I've posted something maybe two or three times over the years. Fingers crossed that fresh data later this week will help get things back on track.

For all of the regulars, maybe it's better to just use the ignore function. There's a poster here mentioned by several others in the past couple of days known for trying to stir things up. I've had that person on ignore for weeks once it became apparent their contributions were questionable in their intent and frankly tedious to read. Give new(er) users time to establish a track record and then update your list accordingly.

mariodk18

Dec 27, 2017
I'm not sure how else to put it - I can understand being mad about Chris even if the reaction was disproportionate for a one day ban imo, but the comparisons to other threads and just the general hostility about having reasonable ground rules at all was strange.

By the way, I really appreciate your posts throughout.
I understand your view of the situation, I just think the words and phrasing people use matters. "Bizarrely pissed" personally comes across as a bit condescending, which is why a bright it up. Thanks for the appreciation, I'm trying to address both sides with level headed responses the best I can.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Did people report those trolls in the past and no actions were taken?

*edit, I think we can't expect mods to 24/7 monitor all threads. So it'll help if we report those who're just trolling. Sorry if you've all done those already >_<

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If that's what you remember then you either have a bad understanding of what happened or just a bad memory.
The problem was that it was posting daily comgnet preorders for weeks, something which was never done before and never happened afterwards, and it litterally took pages and pages of every thread with the same exact reactions to the same daily chart with a few extra preorders daily.

The fact is Comgnet is a chain of 13 retail stores that accounts for <0.1% of sales in Japan but was occupying close to half the content of the thread at times with most of it being straightforward chearleading, most members just asked to come back for weekly updates (which is roughly how it was before and how it's been since) because nothing meaningful ever came from these daily posts.

To try to frame it as "MC thread trying to hide MHW future success under the rug" is completely ridiculous (you can't hide numbers here)
If you're talking about "other preorder data" though feel free to share

There was never a problem with comgnet before MHW and it's still actual data. Test was a very considerate poster and for him to be threatened for posting actual data is laughable. He's only one person but you want me to believe it was taking up half the thread. Maybe the complaining about it was. And that's the problem with the "regulars" talk by regulars you mean people that fall into my beliefs about how the market should be.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Guys, this thread has to stay on topic. With regard to Bruno MB, if he wants to appeal his ban he's welcome to do that and the staff will revisit that case. In the meantime, derails are not going to make anything better. Please stick to the topic of sales.

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017
All I will say is that if Chris decides not to return, he will not be alone. If you want to see how this thread will look like in that case, have a look at the equivalent thread on the other site.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
... Iunno, a lot of posts immediately after were bizarrely pissed with the guidelines.
Yes context always matters.
Well and even that was the case, as long as they made it clear why they have issues with some of the guidelines or rules....where is the harm or issue ?

We had also members applauding them and happy that the mods were open to adapt and change them down the line if necessary. The only thing i found weird is the generalization going on that all regular posters were on some level always problematic.

Edit.
Just seen ColdSun post, so the current dicussion ends here.

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
It's a shame Bruno got banned, but weren't off-site comments always open to moderation? Black Chamber (the trumper Cyberpunk thread dude) initially showed his ass on Twitter too, which escalated to his ban.

And while I understand Chris is a key member in these threads, I'm really not sure what some people are talking about when they paint him as some sort of saint. I can't be the only one who notices how snarky and condescending he often is whenever he replies directly to someone? Personally I can't recall one single time I engaged with him and didn't get a lecture about "reality". Is a one day ban for this sort of attitude (while debating a mod who works closely with much of the japanese games market as a day job, of all people) really something that uncalled for?

Anyway, back on topic...

RankConsoleGameTotalChangeDays leftPricePublisher
1NSWPokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl252+260¥5,980Pokemon Co.
2NSWPokemon Legends: Arceus106+1130¥5,980Pokemon Co.
3NSWShin Megami Tensei V86+152¥8,980Atlus
4PS4Lost Judgment66+44¥8,290Sega
5NSWSuper Robot Wars 3035+138¥8,600Bandai Namco
6PS4The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki33+310¥7,800Nihon Falcom
7PS4Super Robot Wars 3029038¥8,600Bandai Namco
8PS4Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Hinokami Chronicles23024¥7,600Aniplex
9PS5Lost Judgment2004¥8,290Sega
10NSWDragon Ball Z: Kakarot + A New Power Awakens Set1602¥6,680Bandai Namco
11NSWMario Party: Superstars16039¥5,980Nintendo
12PS4Blue Reflection: Second Light15031¥7,800Koei Tecmo
13NSWBlue Reflection: Second Light13031¥7,800Koei Tecmo
14PS4Melty Blood: Type Lumina13010¥6,800Delight Works
15NSWMetroid Dread12018¥6,980Nintendo
16NSWMelty Blood: Type Lumina11010¥6,800Delight Works

Comg Combined SKU Charts

Credit - theDX from Vgcharts
Source - Comg website.

Comparison -

lost Judgement - 86 (4 days to go)

Judgement - 90 (last day). FW - 232 (Also released on holiday season)

I really hope Type Lumina does well. I'm not expecting a Tsukihime kind of surprise hit but hopefully its sales and positive reception can help it reach good numbers. Gods know Melty deserves it.

Now if it only had crossplay...

mariodk18

Dec 27, 2017
Regardless of your seniority in these threads, I do think the language used makes a big difference. Framing entire threads and communities as "shit" and "toxic" don't serve to add anything to the discussion and only get others more riled up. Even if you're right, it only serves to continue the negative feedback loop.

I think instead we should be commenting on how the previous threads made us feel and not point fingers and spread blame.

Tbone5189

Succ-essor
Mar 25, 2020
Man I'm honestly speechless, i don't know what to say that hasn't been said. I hope Chris and all our regulars don't decide to give up on these threads. I post here a lot because of the people here and want to continue to do so. Whether who is right/wrong I hope Chris isn't too upset but I understand what ever choice he makes (this includes other users)

Status
Not open for further replies.