• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
What are examples of media that recycle their highlights or best and iconic moments. For example
The Sanctuary arc is considered the best Saint Seiya arc. The formula was reused in the Poseidon arc and the arc has been reused for Hades Sanctuary, Omega, The Next Dimension

Bleach recycled Soul Societ for the Espada Arc

The Sequel Trilogy reused the Original

Any others?

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
No fair OP, I was coming here to point out that Bleach basically did the soul society arc again, just in a different location.
And massively worse.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
A lot of the Tournament of Power such as Vegeta's lame ass sacrifice against Toppo trying to recreate Majin Vegeta's epic moment.......

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wwe-raw-legends-night-results-jan-4-21.jpg

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
The walking dead will never be resolved, or I don't know, I stopped watching or playing TWD related media since they keep telling the same story.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Came here for Bleach. Hueco Mundo arc is literally just Soul Society except someone else got kidnapped and the location is different, with only the Winter War shaking things up at the end. Hey at least the villains are the ones doing the invading in the final arc!

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
professional wrestling, by design, ends up recycling storylines/characters after a certain amount of time passes. What's old is new again and so on.