• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Amazing. This legit looks like a really good, super chill, collectathon adventure game. This and Miles Morales is gonna be a great 1-2 punch on launch for me. Spider-Man and Fryder-Man.

Deleted member 25128

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone found out if its coming to retail disk? I'll have to force myself to buy digital if I have to, but would rather get a disk version, but not seen it anywhere.

For me this is the kind of silly xmas chill game I want... I'm not generally into these types of games, but now and again, its just worth trying something different. Concrete Genie and flower was that type of game, and my experience of both was great.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The launch title we really need!

Looks interesting, I'll definitely try it.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I honestly thought that the purple Aussie creature was voiced by a young Aussie lad. Kudos to the VA. And great to see Debra Wilson again after Jedi Fallen Order.

Catchy OST, great Voice cast and looks like a cross between cute and spooky. I hope this title succeeds.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Fred Tatasciore is one of my favorite voice actors in existence because his body of work is huge, his roles extremely wide ranging, he's been in so much stuff that everybody has seen, but I'm completely unfamiliar with who he is or what he sounds like. He's either played characters that I don't register in my memory, or shows I haven't seen, or is mostly just listed as "additional voices" so I'm left going ????

Not meant to be a diss by the way, he's obviously talented judging by how prolific he is. I just think he's the most prolific voice actor I've heard but don't know.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Fred Tatasciore is one of my favorite voice actors in existence because his body of work is huge, his roles extremely wide ranging, he's been in so much stuff that everybody has seen, but I'm completely unfamiliar with who he is or what he sounds like. He's either played characters that I don't register in my memory, or shows I haven't seen, or is mostly just listed as "additional voices" so I'm left going ????

Not meant to be a diss by the way, he's obviously talented judging by how prolific he is. I just think he's the most prolific voice actor I've heard but don't know.

I love his wide body of work and for whatever reason my favorite or at least most memorable performance of his is all the crazy monster noises and whatnot from the BB Corps in MGS4

kubus

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone found out if its coming to retail disk? I'll have to force myself to buy digital if I have to, but would rather get a disk version, but not seen it anywhere.
The devs confirmed on discord that there won't be a retail release on day 1 but they want to eventually release a physical edition.
They couldn't answer yet whether you can upgrade Ps4 to PS5, they would announce this in an official way once they're able to answer.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Got to catch them all!
Discover, hunt, and capture all 100 different species of Bugsnax using a variety of contraptions and bait!

Explore the diverse biomes of Snaktooth Island to track down and reunite the inhabitants of Snaxburg.

Stuff your new friends with Bugsnax to customize them with countless new looks.

Follow every lead to learn more about Lizbert's band of misfits and the mysteries of Snaktooth Island.
www.playstation.com

Bugsnax - PS4 & PS5 Games | PlayStation

Buy Bugsnax on PS4 and PS5. Embark on a whimsical adventure to Snaktooth Island, home of the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax.