Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Dear PlayStation,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my deep concern regarding the recent developments surrounding the Korean game, Stellar Blade, and its treatment on your platform.

As a dedicated gamer and a supporter of creative freedom in the gaming industry, I was disheartened to learn about the censorship imposed on Stellar Blade. Games, like any form of art, should be allowed to express diverse perspectives and themes without undue interference. By censoring content, we risk diluting the creative vision of developers and stifling the richness of gaming experiences available to players.

Furthermore, the negative press surrounding Stellar Blade is troubling. It's evident that the game has faced unwarranted criticism and unfair treatment, which not only affects the developers but also undermines the integrity of the gaming community as a whole. As a platform that champions diversity and inclusivity, it is imperative for Sony to uphold these values by supporting games that represent various cultural backgrounds and narratives.

I urge Sony to reconsider its stance on Stellar Blade and take steps to rectify the situation. This could include revisiting the censorship policies to ensure that they align with principles of artistic expression and freedom. Additionally, actively promoting and supporting the game can help mitigate the damage caused by the negative press and showcase Sony's commitment to fostering a vibrant and inclusive gaming environment.

It is my sincere hope that Sony will take this feedback seriously and work towards fostering a gaming landscape where creativity flourishes and diverse voices are celebrated. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
HardCoreGamerz
Well said, my friend. The Social Studies Warriors cannot keep ruining our video games like this.

SpiralEngine

Jul 6, 2023
Wokistan and the tyranny of the global illuminati (Video game consulting firms, GameStop cashiers, game critics, feminists) will be brought to their knees by a unified front of the true scholars of censorship and political repression in the 21st century (anime pfp gooners). ChatGPT show me a picture of Stellar Blade but hotter according to my universal right of free expression /s

JSRF

"This guy are sick"
Aug 23, 2023
Hope you like PS5 because it's the last console Sony will ever make

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
apes together strong

i've never realized it's such a good description of gamer outrage lmao

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
Instead of being happy that Shift up made a good game and Sony believed in the project to fund it to the point that this game even exists for you to care about instead I'm going to be negative because of a little censorship. Do people even like to play good games nowadays? I once thought gameplay was king.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The whole thing is gold but the bits where only the right channel audio was working made me laugh the most

sepia

Oct 23, 2023
I made the mistake of taking a sip of coffee while watching this and choked violently almost immediately

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Came to see if this had been posted, glad to not be disappointed.

Mega64 will always be legends. That ending is especially great "Wow, you just admitted it" lmao

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I admittedly don't watch much Mega64, do they usually have Justin Silverman from Screenwave around? That really caught me off guard cause that guy... has done some real foul shit. Like dressing up as a klansman and saying the N-word foul.

Chippewa Barr

Powered by Friendshipâ„¢
Aug 8, 2020
Oh god lol amazing.

Though to be real for a minute - my SO would LOVE if they made another DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball game hahaha.

She absolutely knew what the game was but is a huge volleyball fan/player (played for her university) so she loved it and played it a shitload. There are no games catering to the sport on console unfortunately.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
the combo of

it is happening again

to

somehow, the social justice warriors returned

to

[DARK SOULS MUSIC] WOKE AMERICA AHEAD

got me.

also i mean sweet baby rays aint my first choice, but does it deserve any hate

Trevelyon

Oct 30, 2017
there has always been this really weird energy on the net when it comes to trashing Sony. I remember back to ukresistance days while always a little fun jab and mostly in parody, but people used to really run with it to crazy lengths (see SDF). Always assumed it was disenfranchised Sega diehards, but it seems to really be a platform agnostic thing, something about this company in particular just really rubs people the wrong way for life and they almost make it part of their personality to completely loath everything to do with Sony.
Also don't get me wrong, they absolutely deserve the flogging they've got over the years for some absolutely terrible industry practices, but the energy hits different for some reason.

HK-47

Oct 25, 2017
there has always been this really weird energy on the net when it comes to trashing Sony. I remember back to ukresistance days while always a little fun jab and mostly in parody, but people used to really run with it to crazy lengths (see SDF). Always assumed it was disenfranchised Sega diehards, but it seems to really be a platform agnostic thing, something about this company in particular just really rubs people the wrong way for life and they almost make it part of their personality to completely loath everything to do with Sony.
Also don't get me wrong, they absolutely deserve the flogging they've got over the years for some absolutely terrible industry practices, but the energy hits different for some reason.
What are you talking about?

Pat_DC

Oct 27, 2017
images

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
can't believe they were even still a company after keeping me from DOA XTREME 3

coolasj19

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, Texas
Sir this is a Wendy's

Mesoian

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 28, 2017

hmm-kenan-thompson.gif