• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What Should Mega64 Have Done With The PS5?

• Give it to Johnny

Votes: 80 42.3%
  • Give it to Shawn

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • Give it to Rocco

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Give it to Derrick

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Give it to Garret

Votes: 15 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I'm not even the biggest Mega64 fan but that was fucking hilarious. Incidentally, I remember enjoying the original PSP Go video, too.

The disc on the floor is where I officially lost it, lol

OP
OP
PSOreo

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks everyone for making the right decision; Johnny 100% won and was robbed. He got the price right and everything. No one includes tax!

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed with some of the posts in this thread.

Mega64 is doing a public service, alerting us that Sony, not happy withvfooling consumers into buying disks for a slot less PSP, is at it again, selling disks for a slot less PS5!! And appears Microsoft is doing this too!!!

Shame of you ERA! Shame on you!

P.S.: There is only one victim here, poor Johnny.

Last edited:
TLDR Most Replies

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
"honestly it's not that i'm mad about a ps5 being broken," i type while a vein bulges on my forehead and i look at my poster of aloy to calm down. "that part doesn't matter to me-" i stop and spasm slightly out of anger, and nearly knock over my statuette (of sir galahad from the order 1886 but as a sackboy).

"that part doesn't matter to me at all. i just don't think it's funny." (steam starts to shoot out of my ears like in a tex avery cartoon). "in fact, my concern is about the coronavirus, and privilege, all that." i'm starting to hyperventilate so i take a sip out of my limited edition thermos of a helghast with kratos makeup wearing the hat of the ghost of tsushima guy and playing ellie's guitar. "i suppose i just don't get these cringe youtubers."

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
"honestly it's not that i'm mad about a ps5 being broken," i type while a vein bulges on my forehead and i look at my poster of aloy to calm down. "that part doesn't matter to me-" i stop and spasm slightly out of anger, and nearly knock over my statuette (of sir galahad from the order 1886 but as a sackboy).

"that part doesn't matter to me at all. i just don't think it's funny." (steam starts to shoot out of my ears like in a tex avery cartoon). "in fact, my concern is about the coronavirus, and privilege, all that." i'm starting to hyperventilate so i take a sip out of my limited edition thermos of a helghast with kratos makeup wearing the hat of the ghost of tsushima guy and playing ellie's guitar. "i suppose i just don't get these cringe youtubers."

This should be framed.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Lmao

King Dodongo

Oct 27, 2017

"think of the poor little children longing for that ps5 and that guy took a dump on them with this unforgivable offense"

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I am VERY upset. But not because of the PS5 destruction.

I'm upset because I posted that chicken tenders video earlier in the thread and everyone ignored it T_T

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

LOOOL

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Wow. Amazing!! I nominate this for "post of the year".

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017

We all had a meeting and decided this is the best post ever LMAO

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Somedays I read through threads like this and think this forum has lost its collective mind. And then I come back a day later and we're back to how things should be.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017

LMAO

This is the best post.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile

I spilled my drink all over my keyboard because of this.
-----------------------------------------------

People, don't take this serious. There's real stuff to be serious about, someone using a console as a prop for a humorous PSA is not something serious. If you're mad about not getting one, then go get one or wait until there's more in production, this is no endangered animal, it's a PS5 that enters mass production and will get lots of stock eventually.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018

having any order 1886 merchandise makes this

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

FLAWLESS

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017

Five stars

Saikyo

Oct 25, 2017
You're making it sound worse than it was. When he washed it in the sink he got most of the mayonnaise off
Watch Joker lol.

You are helping me find my sides in space.

coconut gun

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

lmao

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

This post has saved 2020.

u gotta love it fam

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

👏

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018

Might just be post of the year. Bravo.

Nov 7, 2017
I hate that you are right.

Mega64 is one of the longest running and influential internet groups, yet they barely have half a million subscribers
Reminding me that I'm somehow not subscribed to this channel. What the heck - fixing that now. I see this thread as evidence that Mega64 are true artists. Only true art would inspire such a strong emotional response. lol

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK

a2c9573bca3d3464dacab22a09987486.gif

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017

"those guys literally ROBBED the chance of one person to enjoy the Playstation5"

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Their best videos will always be acting out a specific game in public.

This is nowhere near as funny.