• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like the look of this. Everything looks soft, and flat. The MIB office looked like it was a digital green screen effect.

Staf

Nov 7, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
Had no idea they were doing a reboot. Love the original. The looks really good! Chris comedic timing is on point as per usual. And nice to see Scrapper 142 as well lol

Hiraeth

Mar 16, 2018
London, UK
Looks super average. Trying way too hard with the poorly concealed references to the original films, nothing clever about them just jarring "hey, remember the first film where we did this?!" sequences. Also, I feel like Tessa Thompson is very overrated as an actress - she was awful in Westworld Season 2.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
So it's called MIB: International? Thought it was just the international trailer lol. So there could be a cameo from Will or Jones then.

Looks good, feels soon for a trailer but maybe that's just because others make you wait for so long. In for Chris and Tessa since they got good chemistry and I think they can be both hilarious which is perfect for this movie.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So it's called MIB: International? Thought it was just the international trailer lol. So there could be a cameo from Will or Jones then.

Looks good, feels soon for a trailer but maybe that's just because others make you wait for so long. In for Chris and Tessa since they got good chemistry and I think they can be both hilarious which is perfect for this movie.

Did you take a close look on the two paintings that were seen near the beginning of the trailer? There's your cameo already. ;]

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Looked competent enough, and I like Tessa Thompson and Liam Neeson. I'm in.

Red UFO

Oct 25, 2017
It's called MEN in Black not WOMAn in black looks like hollywod triggered those snowflake sjws again....

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Looks alright, the leads aren't flexing as much as you know they can. Hopefully they show off more personality

Window

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see Jones coming back. I get the feeling he dislikes the series. Maybe for a short cameo but probably not gonna happen considering what it would cost.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I wish they would do a movie with Alpha from the cartoon as the villain. Dude was too creepy for a kid's show

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
So we can assume Liam Neeson's character is the ultimate bad guy since that's how these movies always go?

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Chris and Tessa had too much fun shooting Westworld together that they decided to make a movie together too I guess.

Edit: Another movie, I forgot about Thor. It's too early.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Is that a little LGBT-baiting when Tessa compliments Emma Thompson? Maybe Valkyrie finally gets to show her bisexuality :P