• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Headshot-0M7A9838a-highres-Wes-Klain-copy.jpg

Merle Dandridge, who voiced Marlene in both of the Naughty Dog games for PlayStation, will reprise the role in the premium cable network's scripted drama series.

The Last of Us revolves around the relationship between Joel (Pedro Pascal, The Mandalorian), a hardened survivor of the collapse of modern civilization 20 years ago, and 14-year-old Ellie (Bella Ramsey, Game of Thrones), whom he's hired to smuggle out of an oppressive quarantine zone.

Dandridge's Marlene is the head of the Fireflies, a resistance movement struggling for freedom against an oppressive military regime. She joins a cast that also includes Gabriel Luna as Tommy, Joel's younger brother.

www.hollywoodreporter.com

‘Last of Us’ Game Star to Reprise Role in HBO Series (Exclusive)

Merle Dandridge joins a cast that includes Pedro Pascal, Bella Ramsey and Gabriel Luna.

OP
OP
--R

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
YOU GUYS SAW NOTHING.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
should've kept the original tweet, LOL

and fantastic news, hopefully we get Tess' original VA as well.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
I was so confused by that original link , that was pretty funny though 😂😂😂😂

This is great news

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Well now I just want to know what the original post had before it was edited.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Op too many people saw it you're going to have to post the original link or the whole thread will derail with people asking 😂😂😂

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yo! That's great news! I hope the actor for Bill and the actress for Tess reprise their roles too.

Jomatto

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been any actors that have reprised their game roles into live action before?

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
This probably opens up Annie Wersching and W. Earl Brown for reprising their roles too, right?

UZ5IzbY.jpg
ynlxmwqrryb61.jpg

Last edited:

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Casting so far has been so good. I do hope they flesh out Marlene's story/journey more with them having the benefits of a TV show not needing to be locked on Joel & Ellie's journey, would make the end absolutely painful to watch though.

kimbo99

Feb 21, 2021
She was amazing in Greenleaf in Netflix. Glad she's keeping her role for TLOU series