United Kingdom
Townwise I feel decent about

Neki
nin
Stan
Maolfunction
JMan obviously
Maybe Faddy

Those are largely based around the feeling that they're trying to solve the game

giphy.gif

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Verelios
HPSauce
Leo
Do you disbelieve Vere's claim or just not trust the alignment?

I agree on the other two, but I did reread a little of HP last night and I'm wondering if he's not just more lost town. I feel like a team might gently say "post less about yourself" at some point. I don't love the posts but looked at together, I think they come off less scummy. Leo, though, for sure.

They are both still here, by the way. Anyone else get hit? I did not.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
After Hawthorn, I think we should back off flavor discussions a little. Some assumptions got made there and I know it was close anyway but... maybe that's not the way.

Yeah, i agree. Flavour ja flavour and it should not hinder US from really digging our teeth into the game.

Not sure what I wanted to say but I agree with the above.
Since it's also 22:00 here I will go to bed and tomorrow morning add my thoughts on the last day phase which in my eyes turned out really meaty. Ton to discuss

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I said it in the previous post. I didn't like their vote on me for it being day 3. I'm aware that I haven't mentioned them prior but I just wanted to see what happened. Didn't think I'd end the day there since I doubt theres momentum there.

I'm not claiming. It won't convince anyone and it's a waste if I do survive.

We are not your kind of people
You seem kind of phoney
Everything's a lie

Guess I better move to a self preservation vote just in case I have to disappear before day end. And to someone I have mentioned more before and do have a stronger suspicion of.

Vote: Hawthorn
Something in your makeup
Don't see eye to eye

Don't want to be like you
Ever in our lives
Why my train over Hawthorns? You've said my name once on day 1
We find when you start talking
There's nothing but white noise

I guess all I can say at this point is, what information do you get out of my lynch. Hawthorn will continue to be a big question mark while I was mildly suspicous that suddenly gained a lot of traction, though some of the reasons are valid. If I am the unlucky winner today, I think HP, Fanto, Zipped and Leo are the weakest looking on my vote. Not sure about the worst voters on Hawthorn.
Won't be cast as demons
Creatures you despise

Vote for Hawthorn, town'll stay torn, vote for Kalor and win town valor
We are extraordinary people
If Jman, Vere, Monkey, and Mao are all willing to tie break, that's an overall victory for me, IMO

Vote:Kalor

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Do you disbelieve Vere's claim or just not trust the alignment?

I agree on the other two, but I did reread a little of HP last night and I'm wondering if he's not just more lost town. I feel like a team might gently say "post less about yourself" at some point. I don't love the posts but looked at together, I think they come off less scummy. Leo, though, for sure.

They are both still here, by the way. Anyone else get hit? I did not.

I think they're 100% lying about their role and subsequently their alignment after they visited me last night. I'm a self watcher and I saw them last night. First player I've seen so far.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Looking at Maol's flip, two things probably happened N2 to make a no kill night.

1). Monkey was targeted and Hawthorn commuted her. (This seems like the most likely of the two). If true, then I think this puts Monkey in solid town territory for me. Chuggs wouldn't have been a bus and their team flip don't have a NK.

2). Maol blocked a shot, which, I think he would have at least mentioned something to that effect. It's possible that he initially voted Hawthorn and didn't believe her claim because he took the hit, but it would make more sense to try and find Sunny knowing they were the target.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I would like to know why Sky was SO convinced, but I don't scumread him. Do you?
How much favour spec did u not see from sky?
Dr. Monkey you know that Hawthorn's role claim is scummy as heck. She is by far our best bet to hit scum today.
The scum team that isn't the patriots needs a roke like that. Something versatile to make up for a smallish team. Something that can shut down town or protect their own team from the Patriot's bombs and viruses. A jailer could likely double as an interrogator or recruiter.

If I have to get into flavor (weak as that is), fulton recovery is something Big Boss does. It is the tool of people who create Outer Heaven and build Metal Gear. It is a tool to kidnap soldiers and build an army.

I 100% see it as a scum role.
I don't want to lean on flavor for my logic, but Liquid Snake and company saw themselves as Big Boss's successors at the very least. I haven't played Portable Ops of MGSV yet, so I don't remember Big Boss being one of the Patriots.

seems like a decent amount of spec talk from them

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
How much favour spec did u not see from sky?

seems like a decent amount of spec talk from them
I know. But it wasn't just him, either. He definitely used it to push Hawthorn and it was a central point to him. I don't disagree with you at all. I just think some other actions were sketchier. Do you see anything else in Sky? I've townread him so far but part of that is relatively unreliable meta because he doesn't play that often.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
What's interesting is, what scum power would you have expected me to have given nothing happened?

We still aren't clear what killed JMan considering he didn't mention FOXDIE/bombs so could have been that. Don't think I would have been so open if you hadn't already claimed but it conflicted with the usual idea of masons.