• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
zf7aKsD.png

via Xbox One Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/7in1nj/metro_exodus_release_date_hidden_in_tga_trailer/

Oct 27, 2017
Still gotta beat Last Light. I initially disliked 2033 because I was expecting RPG elements (don't ask, but I was led to believe that it was like a Fallout style game, RPG elements and all), but once I played it for a bit it became so fucking good.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Would love that, this is probably my most anticipated game at the moment.

Metro Redux released in August if I remember correctly.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Great catch, but that isnt fall and its a Wednesday

would be a great window for it tho

alosarjos

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it its. It's the trailer from the TGAs, but from the official metrovideogame channel, instead of the recording of the TGAs, it has the AUG8TH thing too before that appears.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Since the game takes place over the course of a year (in-game), perhaps August 8th is just an important date within the game or the day the game begins/ends

Al3x1s

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Greece
So where's the thread for the actual trailer rather than the release date? I wanna discuss about that but search aint helping.