• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Should put 'Releasing tomorrow' in the title OP!
Best surprise for me. Gamescom is already better than e3 lol.

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
Cool. Looks like some flashback stuff with Kirill's father and whatever Miller was up to during the final mission.

Hopefully when this is released they also fix the broken achievements in the PC Gamepass version. (EDIT: The DLC update did in fact fix those achievements)

Last edited:

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
I was waiting for the flamethrower to appear lol, it was cut from the game & you can mod it back in.

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
How about you patch your mess of a game first? My game crashes to dashboard on Xbox because it saved during a boss fight that glitched out, and theres no way to load any other save that might have happened earlier in the chapter, I don't really want to replay the chapter to have this shit happen again, or more of the great crashes.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
is there a certain unlock time for this? I downloaded a huge patch on xbox earlier and thought it was live. So I switched to New Zealand region to play early, usually does the trick, but its not up there either yet.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
anyone play this yet?...4A Games claimed it was a return to the feel and gameplay of Metro 2033 and Last Light...is this true?...this first DLC seems like the better of the 2 planned expansions

APerfectOrganism

Sky Van Gogh
Dec 23, 2018
Washington State
anyone play this yet?...4A Games claimed it was a return to the feel and gameplay of Metro 2033 and Last Light...is this true?...this first DLC seems like the better of the 2 planned expansions
Played and beat it yesterday. Yes it has more of the feel the first two Metro's, albeit a bit more on rails (i know the others were linear but there was often a little exploration you could do). It lasted about 2-3 hours, had a really nice little story, and one dope-ass flamethrower. Overall...I'd give it a solid 8/10. I think it was worth it

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
So.. anyone here who played the first DLC? I heard it's 2 - 2,5 h long adventure and is more in the line with previous Metro games but how good is it when it comes to atmosphere and writing?

shinbojan

Oct 27, 2017
I am so disappointed that nobody is playing this DLC. It is excellent.
And there is only one review :(

It took me around 2.5h to beat it. Atmosphere is great, it really reminds me of 2033.
They could've made it longer, by adding some fights (there are not that many).

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
Any more mpressions? It is only $4 in my region. I think it is a no brainer for that price, right?

Last edited: