• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Wow... she used Trump's exact words, what an amazing coincidence.

I really do think the title in the thread should edited to add that she used Trump's exact words.

I think some might just glance over the thread and not click it thinking... oh just another racist. But one of the things people were worried about Trump being President was the influence he would have on these idiots. And this was a perfect example.

Oct 27, 2017
FB removed his video:

DghaZTRV4AAPmvK.jpg:large
Facebook continues to be such trash. Fuck Facebook.

Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (5 Days): Inflammatory generalisation. History of similar behaviour.
Why is it that the more racist they are e, the more likely they are to be obese?

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
It's going to be like that for a time, sadly. The Italians and Irish had these kind of things too, what makes the Latino situation similar to those 2 groups is that the Latinos also know how to work and they don't want anything to be gifted to them.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, sure this is a funny observation, but the problem with takes like this is that it continues to assume that racists/bigots just need their logical fallicies pointed out to them in order to end their racism/bigotry.

These people do not give one iota of a shit about making sense or justifying their behavior.

Mimosa97

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, sure this is a funny observation, but the problem with takes like this is that it continues to assume that racists/bigots just need their logical fallicies pointed out to them in order to end their racism/bigotry.

These people do not give one iota of a shit about making sense or justifying their behavior.

I don't think it's trying to convince Trump supporters that their " logic " is flawed. It's a tweet written for the people who already hate Trump.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna guess the woman's statement later on will have:

- that's not who I am
- out of context
- I was drunk
- I'm sorry if you were offended
- I have mexican friends

awilliams213

Oct 27, 2017
CT
It's going to be crazy course in U.S History for future generations. We looked at black and white segregation photo's in textbooks future generations will have full video.

T'Chakku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
It's going to be like that for a time, sadly. The Italians and Irish had these kind of things too, what makes the Latino situation similar to those 2 groups is that the Latinos also know how to work and they don't want anything to be gifted to them.
What exactly is it that you are trying to imply with this post?

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The dumb fat american stereotype doesn't exist for no reason
As valid as dumb blonde stereotype.

Eh, there are tons of physically attractive racist white women out there. Like tomato lasagna or whatever her name is and the sorority students in those videos from all the racist dressup days at campuses across the country.
Is it that social media finds more penchant to go after racists who happen to be fat white woman, or fat white woman who happen to be racists? There are tons of garbage racists in every corner of life, it's not just "fat people" or "old people" or "rednecks" or whatever. The woman here is POS, but it absolutely does not justify this generalization of fat people.

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
Can't this man sue her? Or does freeeom of speech somehow give her the ability to say any crap she wants?

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This shit heel went out of her way to assault this dude. God damn. Who's going to yell at the cashier at Hobby Lobby now about a 5 cent discount?

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
While I get that what this person said was disgusting and the dude never deserved any of that, what's the point of threads like these? There's literally no other reaction to be had from these aside from rightfully calling them racists and aside from that, I don't see what discussion can be had

What should threads be about? Should they just be about whether the best burger chain is In&Out or Five Guys?

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Why is it that the more racist they are e, the more likely they are to be obese?
It may seem like a joke but when people aren't happy with themselves they are far more likely to look externally rather than internally for the cause of their problems. Trump's support coming primarily from these parts of the country where people are profoundly unhappy isn't a coincidence either.

I really do think the title in the thread should edited to add that she used Trump's exact words.

I think some might just glance over the thread and not click it thinking... oh just another racist. But one of the things people were worried about Trump being President was the influence he would have on these idiots. And this was a perfect example.

I'm not sure if people, especially on Resetera, fully understand that there are millions of Americans that are deeply vulnerable to being influenced by Trump simply because he's the President and to them that's the most important position in the world. It doesn't make sense at all and it shouldn't to those of us who have minds of our own but I guarantee you that there's folks engaging in this Trump campaign of hatred who voted for Obama. They're just really simple minded folks who go along with whatever direction the wind is blowing that particular day and these are the folks who we should be most fearful of.

T'Chakku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
That Latinos are going to have their place accepted into the American society one way or another. Why? what other implications it has?
What the hell does that mean? Accepted into American society?
You used the Irish and Italians as examples, so you're saying Latinos are going to be considered white? Is that what being accepted into American society means to you?

And this bit here:
, what makes the Latino situation similar to those 2 groups is that the Latinos also know how to work and they don't want anything to be gifted to them.
So, basically the Irish and Italians were 'accepted into American society' because they work hard and don't want any handouts?
And that implies what, other races weren't 'accepted into American society' because they're lazy and want things gifted to them?

Deleted member 30544

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
What the hell does that mean? Accepted into American society?
You used the Irish and Italians as examples, so you're saying Latinos are going to be considered white? Is that what being accepted into American society means to you?

And this bit here:

So, basically the Irish and Italians were 'accepted into American society' because they work hard and don't want any handouts?
And that implies what, other races weren't 'accepted into American society' because they're lazy and want things gifted to them?

That's... literally not what i tried to say. Right now Latinos and Mexicans are awfully under the spotlight (Muslims too) and sooner or later these bad times are going to pass, that was my idea. Are going to be considered white? i don't want that to happen. I'm completely lost by your reading of my post.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
A racist using Trump's own words to insult a minority can't say I'm shocked. The guy showed a lot of patience in this situation.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That "come here little boy" shit INFURIATED me! How he didn't spit right in her face, is beyond me. He's a 'SAINT OR ERTH''

Camstun187

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
China
Maaaan, in a lot of these videos of racist white ladies, they all seem to have the same body type.
My mom is included

My mother is notoriously racist and shitty towards minorities.

The malice and disdain in her voice when she mentions my "BLACK friends" is so ridiculously eye-rolling.

She reminds me of this woman to a tee. She is the type of person who gets real quiet and uncomfortable when around minorities who are passing by her yard.

My mother is pretty awful.

Last edited:

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
That's... literally not what i tried to say. Right now Latinos and Mexicans are awfully under the spotlight (Muslims too) and sooner or later these bad times are going to pass, that was my idea. Are going to be considered white? i don't want that to happen. I'm completely lost by your reading of my post.
I'm actually really sceptical about things getting better for our Latino community. Based on what I've experienced a lot of the hostility towards Central Americans moreso than other Latin and Carribean cultures is Central Americans, at least right now, are not interested in conforming and abandoning their culture as other immigrant groups have done throughout American history. When you see these racist outbursts on social media (and sometimes Fox) they seem largely aimed at the use of foreign language more than the appearance of the victims.

It makes me wonder if this isn't based on the insecurity of having people speaking in your presence when you can't understand them. Do racists assume that foreigners are always talking shit about them behind their backs?

_id

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
How can a person like that women tell us to be afraid of people like him when in actuality she is the one that's committing vile acts of evil. So who should people really be afraid of?

Deleted member 30544

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I'm actually really sceptical about things getting better for our Latino community. Based on what I've experienced a lot of the hostility towards Central Americans moreso than other Latin and Carribean cultures is Central Americans, at least right now, are not interested in conforming and abandoning their culture as other immigrant groups have done throughout American history. When you see these racist outbursts on social media (and sometimes Fox) they seem largely aimed at the use of foreign language more than the appearance of the victims.

It makes me wonder if this isn't based on the insecurity of having people speaking in your presence when you can't understand them. Do racists assume that foreigners are always talking shit about them behind their backs?

Yes you have a good point. But a racist person going to grab anything in order to have these kind of tirades. The important thing right now for the Latino communities in the US is to stand together , without union , they are going to tear us apart.

Mekes

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Disgusting behaviour, the lady should be ashamed of herself. In instances like this the police really should be involved and a punishment should be handed out. Does that not happen in the US?

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty mind blowing to think this woman voted for the party that's hellbent on destroying Healthcare (let's face it, she looks like she should be far more concerned about that issue). Instead she's taped here showing her support for this administration, cause they mistreat brown people who have fuckall to do with her.

Priorities.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Just regurgitate those lies like a good little puppet because your to stupid to think for yourself.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Disgusting behaviour, the lady should be ashamed of herself. In instances like this the police really should be involved and a punishment should be handed out. Does that not happen in the US?
I imagine a lot of minorities are cautious against calling the police considering the police here are not known for handling race issues well.