• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Hello,

Just an FYI for old Metal Gear Online 2 players. You may have heard the game was brought back to life a few months ago for those on official firmware meaning anybody can now play it again, but it was missing one of the best features of the game: clans.

Just spotted on the SaveMGO Twitter page that clans are now back online. This is pretty great! Those guys are putting in work.

https://twitter.com/savemgo/status/934292685271298048

OP
OP
Pankratous

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Nobody on ResetEra cares that the indisputable best online multiplayer game ever created (in totality or conceptually) with the best clan system is back? :(

Oh well, hopefully someone who it matters too saw this...

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nobody on ResetEra cares that the indisputable best online multiplayer game ever created (in totality or conceptually) with the best clan system is back? :(

Oh well, hopefully someone who it matters too saw this...

I mean some people care but MGO was never as big as it's fans like to make out. In addition while the efforts of the community are really good not many people care about playing an unoffical 9 year old online game on a last gen system

Oct 25, 2017
I would like to go back at some point. The work on this overhaul is seriously impressive, I'm hoping they can apply the knowledge to an emulated version.

Source

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
80hxnKi.gif