• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of wish people would stop posting conspiracy theory tweets from people who aren't even involved in the case.

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for that, I did just to illustrate my point: the "hero" and the "villain" have already been decided in the court of public opinion. And the left now have literally their own Trump-like president hopeful.
We have one person on tape talking to Billy Bush about sexually assaulting women and another person that has an allegation against them that hasn't been proven and whose past two ex-wives said he was never abusive towards them.

THE SAME!

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I think you are over-hyping the importance of this case and the man in multiple ways.

Do I think he will get anywhere in his run for 2020? Nah. Do I think it's fucked up that we treat victims of domestic abuse like happened here and on social media? Yes.

We have one person on tape talking to Billy about sexually assaulting women and another person that has an allegation against them that hasn't been proven and whose past two ex-wives said he was never abusive towards them.

THE SAME!

I agree that it's not the same. Hence Trump-like. "Like" isn't "the same".

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Do I think he will get anywhere in his run for 2020? Nah. Do I think it's fucked up that we treat victims of domestic abuse like happened here and social media? Yes.

Feel free to quote anyone saying there was 0 chance of Avenatti doing this, and she was 100% lying about the story.

If you do find anybody, we can then compare that to everyone who was reasonable and said we need to believe her claims and let the investigation process play out.

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Always nice to see a thread spiral out over Zatt-things lmao

anyway how close is my gut feeling coming close to reality?

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for that, I did just to illustrate my point: the "hero" and the "villain" have already been decided in the court of public opinion. And the left now have literally their own Trump-like president hopeful.
I haven't chimed in on this thread much, but This is really stretching the truth, literally.

Avenatti has a long way to go before I would consider him Trump like.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
We are closing this thread as there is nothing to discuss beyond connecting the dots and sleuthing, which we are not interested in hosting. A new thread can be made if and when more news emerges.

Status
Not open for further replies.