Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Don Jr. retweeting this is ... one of the better moments of the day.

ifkpanf.png

FUCKING
DUMB
JR

perineumlick

Nov 12, 2017
er, I'm implying the exact opposite. They're totally buckling under him, he commands the conversation and they get no push back. They are not appearing confident, they're being pushed around easily. Like an adult telling children to hush up and listen, they get quiet when he starts correcting their bullshit.
It's because they know there's no substance to their arguments; Cohen knows he's a liar and a scumbag, and he throws it right back at them whenever they feel they have a "gotcha" moment. His comment that he hasn't received one question concerning Trump's troubling behavior was spot on.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
who is the blonde sitting behind cohen? her constant nods and head shaking, grins, and laughter, is super entertaining

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I can't stand any more of this GOP bullshit, so I'm dropping out. I'll read the glorious soundbites and trump's raging tweets tomorrow.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
"WHERE ARE THESE BOXES YOU SAY YOU BROUGHT DOCUMENTS FROM, THESE DOCUMENTS ARE A SHAM BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T COME IN THE BOXES THEY CAME FROM!?"

"Well sir, the boxes were seized by the FBI and are used in their investigation and..."

"WE DEMAND THE BOXES. BRING US THE CARDBOARD!"

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
GOP: You said President Trump has a black speakerphone?

Cohen: Correct

GOP: How can President Trump be racist if he has a BLACK speakerphone Mr. Cohen

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain to me why Jordan keeps getting to speak, and seemingly interrupt?

Other republicans are giving up their time to him, he's part of the oversight committee. When they say they yield, they are basically saying they have no more questions, so they give their remaining time to him. Which is why he's usually like "I have 8 seconds"

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone gets 5 mins, the Republicans keep cutting their 5 minutes short and giving the remainder to Jordan so he can ask "smart" questions.

It's so they can repeat the same point over and over with literally the same voice so it sticks in your mind. It's literally a psychological trick. The GOP only wants you to remember like 3 things and they will spend all their time repeating those 3 things.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's because they know there's no substance to their arguments; Cohen knows he's a liar and a scumbag, and he throws it right back at them whenever they feel they have a "gotcha" moment. His comment that he hasn't received one question concerning Trump's troubling behavior was spot on.

Not only that, but he seems super careful with his wording, and knows the differences between the specific words they use. He's slimey, and using it to his advantage lol.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Not a single GOP person has asked a SINGLE question about the allegations Cohen has made about trump.

Not a SINGLE one of them.