denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Who is the composer? The music for the trailers has been amazing.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
That's awesome, very happy to see them putting out significant world updates so soon and in a free manner. I actually flew to Japan in-game at launch and was very dissapointed by the fidelity of it, so I look forward to seeing the difference with this update.

Really gives me hope that in the future they might revisit various locations to fix them up and do them justice (Niagara Falls was pretty embarassing)

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Where is my flight replay mode goddamit.

Watership

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to find that thread where everyone told us that Japan lacking photogrammetry was because Bing maps sucked.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Update is live

EjF3JdRWoAsxG_H

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
So download on the ms store or steam. And then you download the japan package in the ingame store.

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Disappointed I haven't seen the Japan Airplane flying off into the sunset image, but glad to reproduce it in MFS. I'll explore the update this Friday when my 3080 arrives.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Got the update and am playing with a tflight hotas 4 (PS4 model). I have the proper drivers and firmware updates installed, but in game, there's no reference to what button is what. For example I need to press 6 to disable my parking break, but unlike my old Logitech flight stick, I don't have a 6 button. I have the PS face buttons, the trigger/stick buttons etc marked on the device itself.

I will say I've got most of it memorized at this point but sometimes I blank and not having any reference gets hard. I'm just gonna have to make a note card aren't I....

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Downloaded all of this earlier and it's great. Visited Miyajima!

First time I've noticed that the rudder/analogue triggers are fixed on controller too which is nice.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
For my T.16000M HOTAS, at least, there's an option to show a diagram of the stick and throttle while editing the settings. The T.Flight might not be supported for this feature, though.
Yea I think that's the case. It's essentially the same thing but different button labels as one of the in game ones. Was hoping to find a way to fool it in game but I got a reference diagram googling around.