• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
Peter Moore is always interesting to hear in any podcast/video/roundtable where he is.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
Bonnie Ross is an Xbox alumnus? Of course she works at 343, and that's not what Tom Warren means. But his tweet is written as if she's an alumnus of Xbox.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, some industry heavyweights there.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
No J. Allard on this panel? Come on.

Still sounds pretty cool. Maybe I'll watch over my lunchbreak.

Brrandon

Dec 13, 2019
Lmao Peter Moore's story about how he took the servers offline for bridge, and then the next day he got a phone call from Bill Gates complaining because those were the servers he used to play bridge with Warren Buffet was amazing

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'll definitely watch, but if folks are interested then the one with the three heads of xbox has lots of interesting little tid-bits. Liken when they were designing the Xbox 360 they had post it notes with $100m written on them and they moved them around between different elements of hardware to work out how they wanted to spend their total budget.

Jaymageck

Nov 18, 2017
Toronto
This video is fascinating. Watched the entire thing. Honestly if it had just been 40 minutes of Peter Moore telling anecdotes alone that would've sold me, but the whole panel was great.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
Fun watch. Always fun to hear inside baseball, especially when people at the top have a bit of distance, and can discuss things more openly.