• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slingles

Oct 29, 2017
South Wales
Microsoft's newest trailer for Bleeding Edge uses quotes from Discord messages and Twitter users instead of review quotes or influencer quotes.

https://mspoweruser.com/bleeding-edge-trailer-uses-discord-quotes-after-universally-poor-reviews/

"Microsoft's new Bleeding Edge trailer doesn't use any YouTubers or any respected critics, it instead uses Discord comments and Twitter posts – the latter of which have follower counts of between 87 and 496 at the moment of writing."

Thoughts?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

Xbox releases "Bleeding Edge Fan Accolades Trailer"

And I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before? Fan accolades? Three of the six accolades used in this trailer are quite literally Discord posts, presumably pulled from the game's official Discord server. There are a few random Twitter users too, and when I say random, I truly mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.