• It will be cancelled or postponed

Votes: 47 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The fact they didn't just come out and say "no truth to the rumors" and are making people wait a week means that they're at least partially true, in my mind.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
If the reports are true, the "vision" will be likely to expand the reach of some of their exclusive IP's to the rest of the Big 3.

Steamy Manatee

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 18, 2022
I8Znjcf.gif

If the reports are true, the "vision" will be likely to expand the reach of some of their exclusive IP's to the rest of the Big 3.
I mean, that is exactly what he is referring to.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Feels like they are hoping some of the fire will calm down by next week.

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
What annoying statement. Here comes a week more of rumors and speculation to let this spiral into madness

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you to whoever leak this (MS employee?)

Maybe they will tweak their whole slate messaging if the backslash is too strong for the brand to handle.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
wow, they really are waiting? they need an official statement right now.

I'm sure a bunch of people working in comms in Xbox are going to be pulling a bunch of overtime to have an announcement ready in a week. I don't think there was supposed to be anything official on this for months and a bunch of planned timelines definitely got shifted because of the leaks and rumors.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
They probably got blindsided, I believe info that they wanted to make announcement at the end of the month.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Wow, this leaked news must've caught Xbox management with their pants down. A simple, we refute the rumors announcement would've sufficed to calm the masses but now waiting till next week?? I think Now Phil and Sarah have done way more damage in 1 week than Mattrick did with the Xbox One reveal. Mattrick didn't kill the division entirely, but it was salvageable after the reveal

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
Usually they would just come out and deny it. So this leans more towards there is some truth to what is out there.

yeah, having a special briefing on what's happening definitely feels like there's a little fire in all that smoke. Otherwise they could just dismiss the rumors as untrue.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
stay tuned for news

news on PlayStation and Switch

aHahahahaHa!

Status
Not open for further replies.