Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
I think, based on some of the games and terms included there, it's unclear if it's 1st party or if it's in partnership with a 3rd party developer/publisher.

Like, it could simply be marketing rights for Wonder Woman and a Star Wars game or something.

Edit: My dream licensed game from Xbox is a Stargate WRPG though.

renoch

Jan 16, 2019
Worked on 8 unannounced games total?
That's pretty crazy, hoping for an Xbox showcase early next year where they tell us about some of these

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
Worked on 8 unannounced games total?
That's pretty crazy, hoping for an Xbox showcase early next year where they tell us about some of these
It's possible she hasn't updated her profile in a while and that some of these have already been revealed. FS 2024, Towerborne, South of Midnight and Clockwork Revolution on the 1st party side. Game Pass / Indie portion could be anything from 33 Sentinels to Jusant to Path of the Goddess.

GulfCoastZilla

Shinra Employee
Sep 13, 2022
Think we are reading too much into shit.
This can be anything from Paw Patrol to Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Wrighteous86

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Back to the Future would be an incredible game to use the newer SSDs on. Just a flash and you're in 1955, another flash and back in 1985!
That's… not how time travel works in BttF. In fact the B-plot of all of the movies is how difficult it is to time travel.

Is there a reason so many people guessed BttF actually? Or just random popular old IP?

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
The Mandalorian is one (possibly ID Software or Machine Games)
The other could very well be a Game of Thrones RPG by one of the Bethesda Studios (Arkane?)

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's… not how time travel works in BttF. In fact the B-plot of all of the movies is how difficult it is to time travel.

Is there a reason so many people guessed BttF actually? Or just random popular old IP?
Obviously it's not how the films work, but I always thought the potential of doing that is enormous.

Basically, I want that famous Vice City mod, but made AAA lol