• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ULTROS!

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://gematsu.com/2019/05/mighty-...n-rated-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-switch-in-europe

Pan European Game Information has rated Mighty Switch Force! Collection for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.

The Pan European Game Information website only shows a snippet of the rating's description, but it confirms that all four Mighty Switch Force! titles are included in the collection. It reads, "Switch up the fun with four games in one! As cybernetic peacekeeper Officer Patricia Wagon, you'll use your platforming skills, puzzle-solving abilities, and level-altering Siren Helmet to catch criminals…"

MykonosFan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in, really neat that they're bundling these all together. I think I played the first two, but missed the other two.

Oby

May 24, 2018
Houston, TX
Always up for anything Wayforward, I will gladly triple dip on this. Maybe I'll actually finish them this time, played them a bit on Wii U/ 3DS but got side tracked.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Holy SHIT I was just talking to my friend about how I would love for the Mighty Switch Force games to make their way to the Switch. Love those games and still listen to the OSTs to this day.

I hope Mighty Switch Force 2 gets the HD treatment too.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Always wanted to play these, but never got around to it. Seems like a great opportunity to finally rectify that!

Yazuka

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
They've always looked fun! And I do enjoy the Shantae games, but I've never had a chance to play them. Will definitely be getting this collection.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
I like these games, but they weren't good enough for me to double dip on a collection. Good news for people that haven't played them yet.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Yo please add a level creator with downloadable levels. Literally the only thing missing.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Awesome. Never played the two last games, but the first ones were a blast and deserve a new audience.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Those are great games, played them already and I think I am done with them but I highly recommend them for anyone new to the series

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
I've beaten everything from Ninja Gaiden to Celeste and Cuphead, but I hit a challenge wall in the first Switch Force I couldn't (or didn't want to) get past.