Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
I'd love to know what the producer was saying in the earpieces of the anchors lol.

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F334321%252F91269166-ff14-4674-b69d-15f9c3230826.gif%252Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
If even Newsmax is shutting your ass down you know its over. Lmao. Shit is hilarious.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I am still dying, that nigga really was like "Y'all don't pay me enough, I am out".

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Weird that this guy insists on waiting until Friday to reveal all his smoking gun evidence. Why? What is there to gain by keeping all your secrets for another 48 hours?

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Weird that this guy insists on waiting until Friday to reveal all his smoking gun evidence. Why? What is there to gain by keeping all your secrets for another 48 hours?

I took Basic Conspiracy Theory in my freshman year at the University of Paranoia, and my professor told me that you always claim your fake evidence will be unveiled in the future. That way you never have to admit you don't have any evidence. The professor then pointed at me and screamed, pulled his aluminum foil hat down extra tight, and leapt from the window.

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy to think that there are people out there who consider the facts that Trump-appointed judges dismissed these election fraud suits, Trump's cronies at the DOJ failed to find evidence of widespread voter fraud, etc... but just ignore it all and choose to listen to what the MyPillow guy has to say o_0

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Been laughing about it for hours it's still so fucking funny.

Newsmax wants to bring the MyPillow guy on to talk about how Twitter has deplatformed and "cancelled" him. Immediately they swerve to telling him he can't say what Twitter won't allow him to say, they just brought him on to discuss how awful it is that Twitter will not allow him to say the same things they themselves will not allow him to say.

It's god damned poetry, and whatever dumbass producer thought it up deserves some major recognition for pulling such a stupid fucking stunt lol

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
His movements remind me from Zelda CD (?) gif of that dude gesticulating.
He was a crackhead before scamming people with shitty pillows.
It's 100% copying Trump mannerisms. The shoulder shrug, the movement where he has both hands palm out in the middle of his chest and then waves them out to the sides, the wide open mouth with his neck tucked in and looking to the side, he is mimicking his lord and master to a freaking T.
I see he got his hand movements from Trump, lmao. What a dumbass.
Yep! Haha exactly.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Currently wondering if there's a person at Newsmax whose entire job revolving around reminding the anchors, both on air and off, that they can't bring up the Dominion lies anymore.

Also, I don't know the makeup of the My Pillow company, but I gotta wonder, is there no one there who is worried their president is making their business look bad?

Granted, considering what that company has been accused of, maybe they don't care.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
What's funnier is prior to the interview they must have told him - possibly more than once - that he can't bring up dominion and he did it anyway.

logan_cadfgs

Oct 28, 2017
Been laughing about it for hours it's still so fucking funny.

Newsmax wants to bring the MyPillow guy on to talk about how Twitter has deplatformed and "cancelled" him. Immediately they swerve to telling him he can't say what Twitter won't allow him to say, they just brought him on to discuss how awful it is that Twitter will not allow him to say the same things they themselves will not allow him to say.

for real, still kinda reeling at the lack of self-awareness there lol

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn Mike put the pipe down when you go on tv mang.

edit: wow you can see him grind his shit like a junkie yikes.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I'm glad Lindell is willing to stick to Kayfaybe while all these jabronis can't handle the heat.

Seriously this is amazing, please sue them all Dominion.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is Mike trying to get sued to oblivion by Dominion? Because it looks like he is. What's the endgame here?

Oct 28, 2017
Is Mike trying to get sued to oblivion by Dominion? Because it looks like he is. What's the endgame here?
I don't mean this to sound too...I don't know, dismissive of people with rough pasts? But dude isn't all there. He was a recovered crack head, and then bought hook line and sinker into Q level MAGA shit. There is no endgame. He's not mentally all there (not to excuse him being a terrible person), and right wing outlets are there to take advantage of that fact for ratings.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how anyone continues to fall for this shit. Lindell has claimed to have evidence for weeks now, yet he's just starting to "review" it? Fuck off.

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
I wonder how the trump faithful are handling this, didn't they all flee to this network because Fox was "heading to the left"? Seems all they have left is OAN.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
This network was like the last bastion of hope for these nutballs after every other network called it. So sad.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
haha far leftie commie Newsmax cant handle the truth about Rigged NWO Venezuelan Dominion Vote Flipping Machines From Hell

You can't make this shit up.

Mike Lindell was banned from Twitter for advocating for a coup and floating dangerous election fraud conspiracy theories.

They bring him on Newsmax to talk about "cancel culture", and then proceed to not let him do the very thing he was "cancelled" for on Twitter.

Newsmax cancelled Mike Lindell.
it's... beautiful, really.

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
*Invites on a guest to ask him about the mean social platforms that won't let him say what he wants to say*

*Immediately doesn't let him say what he wants to say*

Absolutely no self awareness

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
Jesus. So if a company that owns the voting machines didn't decide it wasn't in their best interest to stop the badmouthing of their products, we'd still have people fearlessly barking about stolen elections on air?

The truth is so fragile.