• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Haha oh wow.

Well maybe he will bring Blizzard around game quality wise. Not touching Blizzard myself though. When is Blizzcon, I can't wait to watch that show, and the Q&As.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Very unfortunate timing, but best of luck to him.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
He quit Microsoft about a week before the China thing blew up, man that must suck.

"After 20 years at Microsoft, it's time for my next adventure." - Oct 9th

Understatement.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I actually said "oh boy" out loud after reading the thread title.

Hopefully he does a good job and turns Blizzard into a better direction.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

(this will have been done all before everything happened, but that doesn't make it any easier to walk into lol))

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
now we get to see if mike's finally getting paid enough to stop with the twitter hot takes

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations on the new job Mike, good luck with this shit show of PR with the China situation.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the guy that thought paid advertising from influencers was more trustworthy than traditional reviews?

AR Starts

Oct 25, 2017
Bad timing but he didn't have any control over that. I am sure he is nervous with everything happening.

Mike, however, has been a huge asset for Xbox and I'm sure he will do great at Blizzard as well. The guy is a machine at grinding games so there isn't anyone better suited to be at the company that makes Diablo and Warcraft.