• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
In 2016, he gained 62,984,828 votes. After four years, he has won just over 66, 200,000 votes and counting.

That's about 3 million more Americans this time have loved what they've seen.

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
This to me is the most depressing part of the night. The man is an absolute disaster and yet he gained voters? This country is fucked.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
And now think about how big the landslide would've been without covid mobilizing people against Trump

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
For some reason I feel that alot of the new votes are from the religious crazies. Seems like churches are going in for him somehow

YozoraXV

Oct 30, 2017
A lot of people came out of their holes after they realized how racist/sexist/homophobic etc Trump is.

Apr 25, 2020
The U.S is a failing state. I refuse to believe the "incumbent advantage" gave Trump that much of an improvement.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
Trump brings "traditional" republicans AND crazy fanatics, conspiracy theorists, and nationalists.

People think that he would push away you're more single issue voters because of his terrible rhetoric and policies, but the reality is they will continue to be single issue voters and vote R. Then he gains all the people who don't care about taxes or healthcare, they care about batshit conspiracy theories and antifa.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Did the voter volume not increase significantly?

Statistical distribution will always beat whatever ideals you have, even the ones you think it's ethically imperative for humans to have.

*shrugs*

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Incumbent status helped him. Plus, the Democratic Party REALLY needs to laser focus on Latino outreach. If we don't, Republicans will fill the void and we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.