• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Forgot this comes out tomorrow. So hyped!!! Definitely going to binge this.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
This was partially filmed in the neighborhood in Pittsburgh where I used to live. I met the extras casting lady and she was gushing over me because I had long hair and beard/mustache plus was taking photos at an event they were at. I guess there were extra roles for 70s looking photographers.

Didn't end up doing it though as I work full time so would have had to take vacation.

Excited to watch though!

This shot is right where the table was where they signed up extras..

5cwVw3y.jpg

access tv

Oct 25, 2017
So hyped. Met one of the credited crew members from episode four last year and struck up a conversation about the show.

Been waiting ever since!

This was partially filmed in the neighborhood in Pittsburgh where I used to live. I met the extras casting lady and she was gushing over me because I had long hair and beard/mustache plus was taking photos at an event they were at. I guess there were extra roles for 70s looking photographers.

Didn't end up doing it though as I work full time so would have had to take vacation.

Excited to watch though!

This shot is right where the table was where they signed up extras..

5cwVw3y.jpg
Oh wow, nearly made it in as an extra!

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Endgame comes out on Monday here in the UK, it's sods law I'm away next week when I'd normally crack on with both of these.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
The cinematography is outstanding. Nothing less to expect from Fincher. The camera movement, jesus. Gonna enjoy the rest of the season.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Been looking forward to this. I hope they continue with the BTK inspired guy.

HotAndTender

Dec 6, 2017
Can't wait for this. The only reason i've kept my Netflix subscription after Friends from college got cancelled.

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The direction and editing feels like it's taken a huge step forward in this series. The scene in the truck is chilling, really good at progressively building a mood.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First season is one the best shows on Netflix. I'm liking the reunion of the Observer and Olivia Dunham from Fringe as well, would love to see Walter Bishop on this show too, he'd fit into the madness.

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Have they pulled a bit of a fast one with this trailer? I'm only a couple of episodes in, but it seems to be focussing far more on
BTK
than I was expecting, which is not a bad thing, although of course
they won't be solving anything

Oct 25, 2017
I missed this thread when it was first posted and just saw it today for the first time. Score!

I had no idea season 2 was so close.

Oct 2, 2018
The direction and editing feels like it's taken a huge step forward in this series. The scene in the truck is chilling, really good at progressively building a mood.

It didn't exactly work for me...

the guy who played the vixitm/survivor
Didn't sell it

Similarly,

I didn't think tench's Wife

particulary sold her shock horror at learning about the death of the child in the house she was selling

Something to do with the performances in both these scenes

ilikesanta

Oct 26, 2017
First episode was a little slow, but I understand that need to set the table. Started ep2 and they're back into the meat of the show. Missed my first bus because I wanted to watch it all this morning.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Groff looks like he aged 5-7 years in between the two seasons and it works. Not sure if it's a thing with them having made him up more in S1 and backing off hiding creaselines or something but it totally sells the impact of S1's ending.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How long was the time jump from last season? Just started watching and things seem different. His kid is talking normally.

Rubmifer

Oct 28, 2017
Okay, I cant find it on imdb or wikipedia, but is that Michael Cerveris as the new boss? It sure as hell looks like him but I cant find confirmation. Would be quite neat to see him and Anna Torv in the same show again.