Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
So does that large snake enemy (boss) to the far left map section (9 o'clock) only appear for a certain amount of time? I get him down to his head after the same pattern over and over, but when I get to the head he just disappears. Wtf?
No, the desert snake will just be there. Don't know why the head is disappearing. Just keep chasing it and head it off by getting in front, supershot all the way!

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
For some reason I can't find a missing item in the second dungeon so I'm not getting the completion check mark. Any tips?

This is the dungeon you get the super shot in. I've explored every nook and cranny multiple times. Make a bug in the game?

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Anyone figured out how to get to this heart?
5135C8A1EA9EB64E18988167ECE6523B4C257F0C

Location is here where the blue diamond is
4DF6EDE0A0BB054B1F20F7DF54B05AB6FDEDA28B

Last edited:

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
For some reason I can't find a missing item in the second dungeon so I'm not getting the completion check mark. Any tips?

This is the dungeon you get the super shot in. I've explored every nook and cranny multiple times. Make a bug in the game?
There are definitely some gems I didn't clear out of dungeons until a late game cleanup. Try coming back later?

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I've completely forgotten where the location is for the ancient tablets. I've unlocked a couple but can't find the room for it.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Finished the game. Excellent! Easily a GOTY contender.

This is just comfort food from start to finish. It's full of so much positive reinforcement. From the sound effects to particle fx and rewards every 10 minutes. The level design and exploration are fantastic. There are so many fun nooks and crannies. It's enjoyable to get all the collectibles and they feed into the power-ups and simple but effective skill levelling. Very accessible too, so dont let the bullet hell aspect deter you.

oakenhild

Oct 27, 2017
I got an upgrade, but not really sure what the point of it is, think it's one of the first ones. You use it with RB on steam deck and it looks like 'E' on keyboard and mouse.

It looks like a
bomb, but doesn't work like I"d expect it to. It doesn't open up caves, or move trees or open cracks in the wall etc.

Hello Snake

Nov 25, 2020
Canada
I got an upgrade, but not really sure what the point of it is, think it's one of the first ones. You use it with RB on steam deck and it looks like 'E' on keyboard and mouse.

It looks like a
bomb, but doesn't work like I"d expect it to. It doesn't open up caves, or move trees or open cracks in the wall etc.
You can find a description for each upgrade on the upgrades screen. I can't remember which one you're describing right now.

Wigdogger

Oct 27, 2017
Finished the game. Excellent! Easily a GOTY contender.

This is just comfort food from start to finish. It's full of so much positive reinforcement. From the sound effects to particle fx and rewards every 10 minutes. The level design and exploration are fantastic. There are so many fun nooks and crannies. It's enjoyable to get all the collectibles and they feed into the power-ups and simple but effective skill levelling. Very accessible too, so dont let the bullet hell aspect deter you.

Comfort food is the best way to describe it. It's just something you know... remixed and finely polished. The constant level-ups owe something to a Vampire Survivors, but then you have the obvious influences of Zelda, Metroid, bullet-hell games, etc.

I was constantly happy and motivated playing the game, and it had a nice variety of unlocks, bosses, exploration, secrets and just all-out fun. And it stays around just the right length too. It's great. Easy GOTY contender.