• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
A quick skim through the MLB home pages for both ESPN.com and SI.com, not a single mention of the first place Brewers who have won 8 games in a row.

xB9oGyM.gif

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
He almost hit a another HR lol.
A quick skim through the MLB home pages for both ESPN.com and SI.com, not a single mention of the first place Brewers who have won 8 games in a row.

xB9oGyM.gif
Thank god for the internet. I hated waiting to watch Braves highlights on Sportscenter.

"Coming up, Braves Highlights"

1 hour later

1 minute of Braves Highlights

"Now back to our 5 hour long Yankees / Red Sox series preview."

EDeadman94

User Requested Ban
Oct 29, 2017

Thank god for the internet. I hated waiting to watch Braves highlights on Sportscenter.

1 hour later

The Braves get enough shine...I could've sworn Chipper has a statue in queens, 1 more than what A-rod has in the entire City.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017

1 hour later

I can already imagine how this weekend is going to go.

-- Brewers win 8 straight, get no coverage.
-- Brewers drop game one of a four game series to the Cubs, ESPN opens Sportscenter by talking about how the Cubs are still the force to be reckoned with in the NL Central

Oct 27, 2017
Mets never make anything easy on themselves. Great chance to get multiple runs there in the 1st, nope, we'll settle for one.

While the 15-7 looks alright they never have a ho-hum 6-1 win.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
The Mets need to find new catchers already. Watching these two hit is painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.