• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
d70af938-95b3-4e67-8ussro.jpeg

MAD MAX

Windu

Oct 25, 2017

Oh yeah the DC United stadium is almost done. Its a few blocks away from Nationals Park. Going to be a pain when there is a soccer game and a baseball game at the same time. The Metro is going to be crowded.
Damn almost looks like the Denver skyline with all that construction.
yeah the last few years they have really built up the area around the park. Although there is still a giant pit behind CF where a building has been under construction for like 10 yrs.

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Well, at least we aren't getting blown out like the Red Sox.

*folds chair and strikes Tall in the head

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Yanks are 34-14 against teams that are currently .500 or better. 22-9 against teams that are currently .547 or better.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
The Nationals can't do anything right.

Gleyber to the DL sucks. There goes his shot at the AS game. Can players still go if they're elected but on the DL? He obviously won't play but would be cool to see him in DC.

YuriLowell

Oct 26, 2017
Went to the sox games on Monday and Tuesday.
It was incredibly hot outside, but worth it to see that 440ft bomb from JD.

Oct 26, 2017
Nashville
Reds have won 17 of their last 22 so I'm not even mad.

Bullpen finally gets a day off after kicking ass the last month.

The Dark Knight, Mahle, Castillo, and Disco will get to play Chicago so I'm feeling hopeful we can win this series.

Reds offense continues to be the best in the mlb for the past month(over 6 runs per game just saying).

Scooter and Eugenio keep being overlooked for the all star game by big market players which pisses me off.

Overall I'm doing alright

Oh and we lead the league in Grand slams and are on pace for like 16. It been going good.

Also we continue to get great prospects for journeyman players so I'll take it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.