• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Well, a walk.

If this thing called Chris Stewart walks us off, I will shit on my neighbors porch.
bEzqqmW.gif

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
it's impressive that alex wood has 10 less pitches through the same amount of innings as the guy with a perfect game going, when his team has committed 3 errors.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO
CMYGep5.png

Eddie Butler is the pitcher that is up over 70 pitches in the cubs game. walked in 4 pitches.

Deleted member 1852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Scoring is overrated. Let's see if the Giants or the Dodgers score at all in regulation and if not how many extra innings we'll need to break the 0-0 tie.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
cubs runners on first and second no one out in the top of the 16.

bunt... hard bunt.
out at third.
now runners on first and second 1 out.

gotta really make sure there is no play... hard at the pitcher is not the right way to bunt lol.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
why are the cubs announcers surprised there is no one pitching in the cubs bullpen when the pitcher just batted?
he is obviously coming back out next inning o.O

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
heh the guy that came in to get the last out in the 10th is now the pitcher has has pitched the most innings in this game.

I'm expecting Kris Bryant to hit a home run here. seems like any time a guy screws up and leads off the next inning they get a big hit.

oh hey the Marlins just put in their game three starter.

edit: that was a well timed jump by castro.

Deleted member 1852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Panik home run. Is this one also going to end 1-0 because of Panik's bat.

Is Panik on pace to hit 162 home runs this season

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
o.O
the marlins pitcher is weird.
he keeps doing various deliveries seemingly immitating other pitchers lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.