• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017
The Royals could barely hit Francisco Liriano at all today besides Escobar, which says a lot if he was the only one to get to Liriano. Though Ned put out three-to-four left handers against him.
Hammel crashed third time through the Tigers lineup and Boyer gave up another run (of course).
Keller and Herrera looked really good in their respective innings, which is the slight glimmer in the trash-heap that is the Royals bullpen.
I'm prepared for Royals being cellar dwellers. At least we have a good draft pool for this year's draft to help the farm system, which is one of the worst. If we can get good picks that is...

Last edited:

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
boy i sure love baseball

3934yu85yu4.gif

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
So who wants Yosmani Tomas?

He is owed $10 Million this year, $15.5 Million in 2019, and $17 Million in 2020.

The Dbacks removed him from the roster and put him on waivers. He is currently now a Reno Ace.

Line X

Oct 26, 2017
They really had to bring the leaf blower to get that cover off, huh

The players were laughing at the struggle at least, lolol

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
hmmm I don't really think the white sox batter was hit... but I also don't really think there is definitive proof he wasn't.

edit: looks like they agreed with me in the review.

Lurkyseas

Banned
Dec 31, 2017
Last edited:

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Being above .500 was nice for a couple of day.

This is why IMO, that all baseball stadiums should have retractable roofs like the Diamondbacks, the Blue Jays, the Mariners, the Brewers, the Astros, the Marlins & the Rays have.

Bad weather constantly screws up their games & their scheduling, just like with Pirates against the Tigers for at least two days.

Nah, fuck that.

SquareFenix

Oct 25, 2017
Donaldson with his first home run of the year! Good to see him go opposite field too. Curious to see how his arm holds up when he plays third base tomorrow.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
10PM baseball. Nothing better. I remember that game against the Angels a handful of seasons ago that went until just around 3AM. Was a blast.

Deleted member 2785

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is why IMO, that all baseball stadiums should have retractable roofs like the Diamondbacks, the Blue Jays, the Mariners, the Brewers, the Astros, the Marlins & the Rays have.

Bad weather constantly screws up their games & their scheduling, just like with Pirates against the Tigers for at least two days.

Yeah no.

Status
Not open for further replies.